Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

been on steriods 3 months and feel great!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been on steriods 3 months and feel great!

anybody whos considering steroids need any help tips or advise just pm me!

yep, i know steroids is prettyy good, how much weight did u gain in ur cycle? wat roids u go on and how much did u keep wen u went off it? did u use a anti-estrogen?

Comment

Originally posted by Pugnacious_Z
      yep, i know steroids is prettyy good, how much weight did u gain in ur cycle? wat roids u go on and how much did u keep wen u went off it? did u use a anti-estrogen?
      Chigad khol hasti koonkesheh poffiuseh madar jendeh.

Comment

wtf u on about sureno u persian, bloody persian

Comment

wtf u on about sureno u persian, bloody persian

Comment

Originally posted by dino
            anybody whos considering steroids need any help tips or advise just pm me!
            Don't they shrink your nob, cause liver damage, give you bad acne and make you a bit looney?

Lol

Comment

u know every1 thinks roids is the worst thing but its not, i know alot of ppl who took it, went off it and gained a good 20lbs in the end and no side effects, and i know of others who didnt take much and got acne and **** like dat, its an individual thing

Comment

With steroids moderation is the key...If taken correctly it can do wonders it is the 300 pound gorillas who pump almost anything with the label "roid" into their bodies that give them a bad wrap....The rumor about steroids shrinking your genitals is false in most cases. A lot of steroids have no effect on the gentails but some do and most do if taken at extreme doses. But steroids shrink your balls not your penis so who cares.....I could live without my balls.....

Comment

sum shirnk balls if taken in high doses but ur balls go back to the same size wen u stop using teh roids

Comment

sum shirnk balls if taken in high doses but ur balls go back to the same size wen u stop using teh roids

Yes I said some do but they wont if used in light doses...Although their are a lot of steroids out their that wont do any harm to the testicles...Steroids to me are positive but I dont approve of people using them because the people that use them abuse them and dont know how to properly to use them.

Comment

Working...
                    X