Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Gypsy King's weight lost coming along nicely. >> VIDEO INSIDE <<

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if nothing else he needs to just lose some weight for his own health and well being, if he can get back in decent fighting shape and get some rounds in he will be back in the mix.

That is where it will be seen the damage that he has done to himself letting his blade get dull and rusty and then trying to get it back which is incredibly hard to do.

Comment

Post a video of Tyson Fury looking slimmer than he has for a long time, back enjoying himself in the gym. Cue a lineup of haters with all their negativity. It is clear some of you are hoping your posts come to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        What loss? He looks as fat as ever.

He's lost 42 lbs so far.
        Last edited by IronDanHamza; 12-01-2017, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          What loss? He looks as fat as ever.
          Meh he looks like he is dropping weight albeit he has a looooong ways to go. Have to remember he probably peaked north of 350..

Comment

Fury needed to take time off boxing to help his wife with the babies. He breastfeeds the children during the night so that his wife can sleep. Now that they're transitioning to solid foods, he's back in the gym training.

Comment

Tyson Fury has to be the fattest cokehead on earth.

Comment

He looks motivated so far, let’s see if he really wants it all back.

Comment

Weight coming along nicely? He is FAT. He has very fast hands for a giant. Is there such a thing as a gypsy king and if there is such a thing is Fury really a gypsy king? He is a good boxer but a mediocre dancer and a lousy singer. He dances only slightly better than Broner. When is he going to fight again? He is younger than most of the top heavyweights. I'd like to see him back in the heavyweight mix.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
                    Post a video of Tyson Fury looking slimmer than he has for a long time, back enjoying himself in the gym. Cue a lineup of haters with all their negativity. It is clear some of you are hoping your posts come to pass.
                    Thats ok because he has lost some weight and really now its more about getting stronger than losing weight per se. He can even initially fight heavy if he has his stamina and people may remember...his stamina is very good. Eventually he should lose the weight as he trains regularly.

People are not just being haters. Statistically most individuals do not overcome such drastic measures... But most people do not win the heavyweight belt and Fury has done so with mental illness to deal with to boot, so I think he has qualified as A-typical. Fury likes when people bet against him also...think of it this way, if all the fans got together and told Fury "ohhh you nice man, we luv you mate, you can do this" Fury would puke and run away (most of us would) BUT on the other hand if we are doubting thomases... Well the Gypsy King will show the world!!!

But he looks really happy to be training and to me that means he will get in that routine and maybe come back to us!!! And he does look thinner as well. I don't know what cocamamy sh it you are getting about his punching technique, I would ignore that because if the people who posted this nonsense thought about it...enough said. He always looks fluid and relaxed when he hits, yeah maybe he does not look as good as Floyd in da pads do!

Comment

I've been following him lately and I'm seeing good progress from him, hopefully his team is giving him some of that good stuff to help him lose the weight and get back in shape faster before he starts getting tested again.

Losing the weight however, doesn't mean he's gonna be ready to go 12 rounds with a champion right away, he's gonna need at least 3 fights with 3 full 8 weeks training camps to get back to maybe 70-80 % of what he was and the rest is gonna come back to him naturally on fight night when the big lights are on, granted he's mentally ready and motivated, and not just fighting for a check.

Comment

Working...
                      X