Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Crawford-Horn/Pacquiao-Alvarado Headed to Vegas, Not MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recap of the fight:
    Crawford UD Horn
    Manny TKO Alvarado 9th Rd.

Comment

Lets see if PAC can top JMMs performance vs Mike ...

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        Ffs you would think Manny would have the last say about who he fights and who he doesnt. Pac needs to draw a line in the sand and tell Arum what the go is.
        I think Pac has earned the right to fight whoever he chooses not Bob.
        If he doesn’t want to retire at this time, he should just leave Top Rank, he doesn’t owe Arum nothing and he doesn’t need him.

Comment

Who wants to see Pac Alvarado? Another garbage show by Arum. Bring Mathysse!!

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
            Arum added that he thinks he is close to finalizing a deal for Pacquiao (59-7-2, 38 KOs) to battle Alvarado (38-4, 26 KOs) on April 14.

whoever thought Manny would have more losses then Alvarado??
            Please.......note the level of competition and the two flagrant rip offs of Pac vs Bradley and Horn. Alvarado was born a journeyman.

Comment

Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
              Pacquiao's cherrypicking a$$ has just as much say as any fighter of his status. If this fight goes on it will be because he wanted it to go on.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                Pacquaio should really put his foot down and demand the Mathysse fight.
                Stop it dude. He wants the easiest fight for the most money. Alvarado fits the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
                  Pac-tards in denial.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Right. I don’t buy cardigans either cuz their not my thing. Neither is paying extra for crap. And my pockets are pretty nice.
                    It all depends how u want to spend your money and also my time. Do I want to spend two hours of my life watching Victor Ortiz quit at some point against Devon “yawn” alexander?

Comment

• Originally posted by killakali View Post
                      It all depends how u want to spend your money and also my time. Do I want to spend two hours of my life watching Victor Ortiz quit at some point against Devon “yawn” alexander?
                      What folks do with their time is their business. Either way, Promoters need to stop charging fans extra for ****.
                      Last edited by IMDAZED; 02-14-2018, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X