Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you have a security camera system in/outside of your house?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    It's all good until two Irish rappers turn up shouting "Jump Around" haha
    Pack it up, pack it in
    Let me begin
    I came to win
    Battle me, that's a sin...

That song was the sh it like my sop****re year

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      With the rising number of home invasion/knock-knock robberies in my affluent area, I am thinking of getting a security camera system.

There was another high profile home invasion robbery/assault that happened in Santa Monica a few days ago. The homeowner and his son were viciously attacked and were left a bloody mess. These brazen criminals don't even care anymore, they do their crimes in broad daylight in affluent areas. They've mostly been targeting white and Asian neighborhoods because they consider us weak targets.

Are most systems easy to set up? I want at least 4 cameras. One facing the driveway/front of house. 2nd goes right at the front door/patio. 3rd one is in the back corner of the house facing the side gate. And last one facing the backyard/patio area. Is that a proper setup?

Is it even worth getting cameras inside of your house?
      you ask too many questions motherf**ker

damn

stfu already

ole b*tch ass hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

damn

stfu already

ole b*tch ass hoe

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          With the rising number of home invasion/knock-knock robberies in my affluent area, I am thinking of getting a security camera system.

Are most systems easy to set up? I want at least 4 cameras. One facing the driveway/front of house. 2nd goes right at the front door/patio. 3rd one is in the back corner of the house facing the side gate. And last one facing the backyard/patio area. Is that a proper setup?

Is it even worth getting cameras inside of your house? I feel like that'd be creepy.
          You need a 5th camera in the bathroom ceiling vent. You never know when some hot latino break and enter betch gonna need to take a dump. Criminals like leaving little presents like that for when you get back home. But on reflection...they often leave them in your pillowcase.

Comment

I just installed mine last weekend, pretty simple to install.

Comment

I have one but only cause I had dudes try to run up one me a few times.

Comment

don't need them, I got a nosy Filipino neighbor on the right an Italian nosy old lady on the left and an old white man across the street always looking out the window that never says hi and if they get passed that i got my SIG on call 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

damn

stfu already

ole b*tch ass hoe

Lmfaaaaaooooo!

**** Mike, I can't take you dude. I ****ing lost it at "ole b*tch ass hoe".

****, dude.

Comment

i dont, but thinking about purchasing one for the front of the house. lately, we've been getting small bags of trashes and small boxes dumped off in our front yard. wanna catch who's doing this.

Comment

I only keep a gun.

I do have a security camera, but I keep it in the bathroom. I just want to know who the nasty people are, the ones that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I'm very hygienic and have strict rules with guests. I want to make sure they feel clean and safe as a guest in my home.

I also like to watch people take ****s, for masturbation purposes.

Comment

Working...
                      X