No announcement yet.

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    I had a feeling students at my university were getting free grades, especially the Asians, since there were so many Asian professors there. I caught them speaking in their language many times.

I went to retrieve a test from a pile once, and I was shocked at how low these marks were, yet these same kids telling me how they got As and Bs. I always feel like there is some type of hustling going on in these colleges of which poor kids have no access to. Harvard was busted years ago for giving out As to maintain their image.
    "caught" them speaking their own language lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      He's freedom's alt.
      Uggh. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
        Lower what standards? SAT scores white created that. You are posting on a news story on white people cheating on the SAT. Seems to me white people created something then got out smarted by Asians and now has to resort to cheating. If blacks were giving a fair chance of course it would be different.

Send me the percentage of blacks in admissions offices in the country for universities . I'll wait.

I will comprende when white people stop lying and cheating. I bet alot of blacks got denied into colleges because they couldn't afford the bribe money like these white elites.
        They have more than a fair chance. It's rigged so blacks can attend college with lower scores than everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          This is completely untrue. Just some racist garbage you made up.
          No I didn't make that up. Truth hurts but doesn't make it racist or any less true. I know you won't be able to understand it but here.

http://time.com/5546463/harvard-admi...ican-students/

https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...ry.html#page=1
          Last edited by Joel Osteen; 03-14-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

these are the same spoiled white fxckers that tell black and latino students they only got accepted due to affirmative action.

i say line em all up against a wall and send them to the afterlife. this scheme ruined the lives of so many truly worthy kids that most likely lost their sanity studying so hard to be accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
                No I didn't make that up. Truth hurts but doesn't make it racist or any less true. I know you won't be able to understand it but here.

http://time.com/5546463/harvard-admi...ican-students/

https://www.latimes.com/local/califo...ry.html#page=1
                What does that have to do with blacks , that's just an numbers game. If the school board or the government request a school to have a select number of mandatory students that have to be a minority ( basically none white American male) then they are just going to fill up the slots in order to meet the quotation. We don't know how many blacks even applied to Harvard last year but when they wait listed those Asians they are only doing that because they met their quota. But just because they allowed a few blacks in doesn't mean on a whole they are doing it acrossed thr board. They probably did it for a few but after that they have no interest in accepting blacks after they hit their Affirmative Action number. That still doesn't rule out that they allowed dumb whites to get in more so than dumber Asians and blacks.

This scam proves that. Those blacks and Asians who applied to Harvard are the elite. No random black person is going to just apply to Harvard like that.

Now they wrong for that Asian guy they should drop some of those rich white kids who parents brought their SATs or paid their way in under the table.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  That happens more often than you think. Even for pirivate High Schools and Boarding Schools. Some of those high schools are $25,000k a year.

Now that's crazy crazy money. I bet that guy in admissions gets all kinds of cookies thrown at him by middleclass families.

Comment

College is in it for the money ! It's pure greed. Straight business.
                    Which is inevitably what happens when you have a bunch of employers who all require bachelor's degrees for jobs that really don't need it: you turn it into a commodity.

Same thing happened with H.S. diplomas and Associates degrees back in the early 2k with diploma mills and shady charter schools.

Comment

What does that have to do with blacks , that's just an numbers game. If the school board or the government request a school to have a select number of mandatory students that have to be a minority ( basically none white American male) then they are just going to fill up the slots in order to meet the quotation. We don't know how many blacks even applied to Harvard last year but when they wait listed those Asians they are only doing that because they met their quota. But just because they allowed a few blacks in doesn't mean on a whole they are doing it acrossed thr board. They probably did it for a few but after that they have no interest in accepting blacks after they hit their Affirmative Action number. That still doesn't rule out that they allowed dumb whites to get in more so than dumber Asians and blacks.

This scam proves that. Those blacks and Asians who applied to Harvard are the elite. No random black person is going to just apply to Harvard like that.

Now they wrong for that Asian guy they should drop some of those rich white kids who parents brought their SATs or paid their way in under the table.
                      Why do you keep quoting me with your disgusting racial rants? It's not my fault you can't understand what's being said here. I can't understand it for you. How are you in here complaining about what whites or anyone else does when blacks are held to the lowest standard?

Comment

Working...
                      X