No announcement yet.

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
    Why do you keep quoting me with your disgusting racial rants? It's not my fault you can't understand what's being said here. I can't understand it for you. How are you in here complaining about what whites or anyone else does when blacks are held to the lowest standard?
    What is the lowest standard, when people are cheating the actual standards white people created in the first place ? It's your country you made the rules then cheated when you guys got out smarted by Asians.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      What is the lowest standard, when people are cheating the actual standards white people created in the first place ? It's your country you made the rules then cheated when you guys got out smarted by Asians.
      That's not how that works. And if it were you should feel embarassed that black Americans are the bottom rung to Asians who come from poorer countries and just try hard at learning those "white rules" like reading and math that you claim are the reason blacks need lower standards to go college.

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Osteen View Post
        That's not how that works. And if it were you should feel embarassed that black Americans are the bottom rung to Asians who come from poorer countries and just try hard at learning those "white rules" like reading and math that you claim are the reason blacks need lower standards to go college.
        Black Americans were slaves in this country you honestly think whites would given them a fighting chance to compete on a even ground? Your ancestors burned down greenwood when blacks became to rich. Come on now you sound crazy as hell. All immagrants were treated better than Black Americans when they came here. You can even say African immagrants are treated better.

And yall still cheating to this day.

Comment

Working...
        X