Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin among 50 snared in elite college cheating scam

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been talking about stuff like this when arguing with the white nationalists on NSB that complain about affirmative action and how it gives minorities spots that white people would have. Nope. Rich white kids take the spot of more deserving white students whose parents can't afford to pay bribes. Yet they blame minorities.

I get that these parents are just doing whatever they can to give their kids the best education possible but this is plain criminal and they know it. Hopefully they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I also hope the white nationalists on NSB will read this and think that maybe it isn't always minorities taking their spots in these prestigious universities and instead focus their anger toward the real issue.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I've been talking about stuff like this when arguing with the white nationalists on NSB that complain about affirmative action and how it gives minorities spots that white people would have. Nope. Rich white kids take the spot of more deserving white students whose parents can't afford to pay bribes. Yet they blame minorities.

I get that these parents are just doing whatever they can to give their kids the best education possible but this is plain criminal and they know it. Hopefully they are punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I also hope the white nationalists on NSB will read this and think that maybe it isn't always minorities taking their spots in these prestigious universities and instead focus their anger toward the real issue.
      You didn't tell one lie in this post.

Comment

How dumb is your kid if you need 500k just to get in to USC.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Wouldn't both be taking spots from more deserving students?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            They complain about affirmative action but they are doing stuff like this. They thought their white privilege would help them go unnoticed. It did until they got too greedy. One of them had their SATs changed by 400 points. I guess whatever it takes to stay on top.
            These are the hollywood elites, and democrats, there supposed to be on your side remember, can't trust these democrats

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              All the white conservative are no where to be found. Where is that pull your self up by your boot straps?
              are you saying Huffman and Loughin are republicans, sounds like typical democrats to me

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                These are the hollywood elites, and democrats, there supposed to be on your side remember, can't trust these democrats
                Remember what? I don’t play that political game. White people have never been on “my side”. Learn American history before you comment on it.
                That democrat republicans stuff don’t work on me. Everytime a white person commits a crime they try to classify it by political affiliation lmao but when a minority commits a crime they classify it by race. They don’t say a democratic black man was busted with drugs. There were 50 people charged and all of them haven’t been named so how would you know? Nice try though.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  are you saying Huffman and Loughin are republicans, sounds like typical democrats to me
                  I am talking to the posters here who are against reperations and affirmative action . This is clear cut proof even in 2019 whites with money lie steal and have better opportunities than minorties.

I bet some of those white kids took minortiy slots by claiming native American or mix race. It's not a democratic or Republican thing it's a white thing. Not all of them. Some tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    Wouldn't both be taking spots from more deserving students?
                    The assumption is the minority students are not qualified. This is false. They are and many before them were as well only they were denied because of race.

In this case these students clearly are not qualified and only got in because of bribes and donations from their parents.

The white nationalists never think to question whether these students belong or earned their acceptance by the university on merit because the are white and wealthy. I think we should question all accepted rather than just those that look different.

Comment

6.5 million bucks? how the f#ck are you going to get any value out of that? kid's probably dumb and lazy, it's not like these universities are going to add 6.5 million bucks to his earning power.

Comment

Working...
                      X