Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux 'Extremely Interested' In Fighting Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Lemieux 'Extremely Interested' In Fighting Canelo Next

LAS VEGAS David Lemieux more than did his part Saturday night. Promoter Oscar De La Hoya put Lemieux on the Canelo Alvarez-Gennady Golovkin undercard with the intention of matching Alvarez against Lemieux if Alvarez beat Golovkin in their middleweight championship rematch. De La Hoya said it's "very possible" Lemieux could be Alvarez's next opponent following the Mexican superstar's majority-decision victory over Golovkin at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No one wants to see that. He should wait and fight Jacobs.

Comment

So lemieux - canelo will marinate for 3 years while canelo avoids bjs or Murata and deffo wont fight charlo or Jacobs

Comment

I'd watch but chit has to be on HBO.

Comment

I think even Rexy and Lemon head 2 proud Canadian posters can agree their countryman does not deserve a shot at the title. There are junior middleweights that could put Lemieux to sleep. His name does not deserve to be mentioned around elite fighters

Comment

Not bad for a first title defense. Better not be on PPV though.

Comment

Canelo would dominate Lemieux to pieces. Lemieux's only chance would be to land a powerball lottery level homerun shot that knocks Canelo out. Otherwise he gets whitewashed.

Comment

I wanna watch Canelo vs Lemieux than the trilogy.

I want to see a knockout.

Comment

Now I was surprised to see Canelo stand in the pocket! With that said, I think LeMule May have more one shot power that GGG. Or Canelo boxes his damn ears off. Looks like it might be hard for LeMule to catch Canelo clean doe

Comment

The WBA is the worst! Boxing is so dysfunctional! Hopefully the WBC puts the pressure on for Canelo to fight Charlo in 6 months, or to vacate!

Comment

Working...
                    X