Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Lemieux 'Extremely Interested' In Fighting Canelo Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    I think even Rexy and Lemon head 2 proud Canadian posters can agree their countryman does not deserve a shot at the title. There are junior middleweights that could put Lemieux to sleep. His name does not deserve to be mentioned around elite fighters
    I'm Canadian. I don't think he deserves it, but a good tuneup before GGG rematch.

Comment

Ginger will get on his GGG bycicle if this match happens

Comment

Benefits of being promoted by Golden boy. You get dominated by Saunders, fight a no name and win, then fight O'Sullivan for a mandatory spot. Easy work for Canelo.

Comment

canelo vs jermall charlo is the fight to make, how can boxing fans not see that,both are the same age and are in their prime or close to their prime

Comment

if alvarez has any pride he will say no , i got scrubbed from ggg and schooled by saunders therefore have no right to fight me. He should wait for winner of andrade v saunders and take it from there

Comment

Is this bum for real he beat a a woman in spike not a decent fighter at all would never win a British level belt and now lemieux who got slapped silly by Billy wants to fight the big one hope Canelo dosent even mention his name Saunders or charlo if no triple G trilogy

Comment

Good fight. No complaint here if it happens.

Comment

No god no.....

Comment

Lemieux is a gatekeeper, rather see him against Charlo.

Canelo would destroy Lemieux, don't wanna see Canelo take a big step down in competition.

Lemieux doesn't deserve a shot at the top guy.

Comment

If the plan is to rematch GGG in May of next year, Canelo might need to fight Jermall Charlo next instead of David Lemieux to avoid getting stripped or not being able to rematch GGG.

Comment

Working...
                      X