No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    So people with credability issues and a woman admittimg to forging an entry in a yearbook, all represented by a Democrat donor isn't enough proof?
    im glad allred stuck her nose in that yearbook nonsense.... now her credibility as a lawyer imo just got shot to shit

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      im glad allred stuck her nose in that yearbook nonsense.... now her credibility as a lawyer imo just got shot to shit
      To rational folks, yes.

To D superfans, no.

I'd wager she'll be back in 2018 with a new (R) politician to smear despite having no evidence whatsoever.

Comment

link that quote please.... oh and it should be quoted from him or him saying it in video or interview
        I'm at work.

Go check his Hannity interviews.

You should have done so already by the way.

Another one of his "denials" goes like this: It would not have been my customary behavior.

Come back and tell me you can make sense of his responses.
        Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 12-13-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Moore lost because he wasn't ever really popular in Alabama. Was appointed (not elected) as a circuit judge, Lost two primary races for governor (2006 and 2010), won a position on the AL Supreme Court by <5% over a Democrat opponent then was subsequently removed from that position by the AL COurt of the Judiciary (not exactly a bunch of Demo liberals), lost two primary races for governorelected Chief Justice in 2013, but was suspended in May 2016, for directing probate judges to continue to enforce the state's ban on same-sex marriage although the US Supreme Court had ruled this to be unconstitutional.

Don't make this guy out to be a great, elected, popular political figure in Alabama. He wasn't. If Strange had been running, no way does the Democrat win.

This election CAN, however, be seen as a slap at Bannon because it was Bannon who supported Moore from the beginning against Luthor Strange, and Bannon came down to AL specifically to stump for Moore.

Comment

so after reading the page that dunn provided i came up with this after some quick research

that guy greg legat that worked at the record bar is currently in need of help paying his rent:

https://www.youcaring.com/greg-legat-469961

for all we know he can be getting paid off to say these things.....

that lawyer/coworker of moore that stated about him being know for that stuff.... oh that was a tweet that was thrown out.... and for some reason she only had 2 tweets prior to the start of the new tweeting about roy moore... oh and it was back in 2014..... all of a sudden she wants to start tweeting..... https://twitter.com/Tjonessrq

Gadsden Mall manager, '81 '96, said Roy Moore wasn't banned from the mall.

this is the lady that started the whole thing:
            Faye Gary created quite a stir last week with her comments, though she confessed to MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell that the claims about Judge Moore were “just rumors” and that “we never got a complaint on it.”

this is also something that she stated and I quote:
            "Gary insisted that Moore will, as she put it, “pay for his stance on gays, Muslims and most of all for hiding behind the Ten Commandments for his political gain.” She seemed to be implying that he’ll suffer some kind of divine retribution.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...moore-opponent

"Court Documents Raise Significant Questions About Leigh Corfman’s Accusations Against Roy Moore"
            http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...ons-roy-moore/

Just with the little bit of research I did I already found holes in those stories etc.....

Like i said..... Im not going to play judge, jury and executioner..... without any evidence/proof etc mainly because of one reason.......

BECAUSE I CAN THINK FOR MYSELF

I dont need the mainstream media, who is all owned in the USA by 5 companies, to tell me what to think
            Javi, nice deflection. No one is asking you to play judge and jury. I asked you a simple question which you didn't answer:

do you think Moore was fit to serve in the US Senate given the accusations made?

If you don't think these accusations are credible, ok, but I think you are going out of your way to give a pedo the benefit of the doubt.

Even his most virulent supporters-Hannity for instance-started to ask tough questions and Moore couldn't answer them.

Comment

• Where is the condemnation for Roy Moore not conceding?

People were on Hilary's ass about that real fast

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Where is the condemnation for Roy Moore not conceding?

People were on Hilary's ass about that real fast
                he's waiting on God and letting this process play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Javi, nice deflection. No one is asking you to play judge and jury. I asked you a simple question which you didn't answer:

do you think Moore was fit to serve in the US Senate given the accusations made?

If you don't think these accusations are credible, ok, but I think you are going out of your way to give a pedo the benefit of the doubt.

Even his most virulent supporters-Hannity for instance-started to ask tough questions and Moore couldn't answer them.
                  there is no deflection.... there are holes in their stories big time so I would tend to lean towards believing moore more a tad bit.....

and as for him being there maybe..... he llikes to push his faith on others etc like for example when he was judge he would have them pray etc.... im big on separation of church/state stuff like that isn't cool... also when it was legal for gays to marry he wouldn't do it etc..... so for him his faith is big but he shouldn't be pushing it on others like so.

Comment

there is no deflection.... there are holes in their stories big time so I would tend to lean towards believing moore more a tad bit.....

and as for him being there maybe..... he llikes to push his faith on others etc like for example when he was judge he would have them pray etc.... im big on separation of church/state stuff like that isn't cool... also when it was legal for gays to marry he wouldn't do it etc..... so for him his faith is big but he shouldn't be pushing it on others like so.
                    Is he fit to be a US Senator? You keep refusing to answer.

There is a hole in one story, the yearbook signature. The other stories have all checked out. all the major en****** that vetted this story, including Hannity, found the charges to be credible.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      So people with credability issues and a woman admittimg to forging an entry in a yearbook, all represented by a Democrat donor isn't enough proof?
                      Dija miss me?..... You know, I like some of the things DOrange Trump did. But I disagree with others.
                      Why can't he brief Tillerson before that guy open his trap?. He should tell the guy to speak only when he ( Trump ) read and approved any of his speech or statements.

Comment

Working...
                      X