No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The Comey testimony isn't looking good for Team D, and it just started.

Comey took his conversation with Trump about Flynn as disturbing, but not an effort to obstruct justice.

Comey says Trump did not ask him to stop the Russia investigation.

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...live-blog.html
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ussia-analysis

This will run for some time by the sounds of it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Comey's word is shyt..

Trump is no angel, but everything he said he would do as president, he has either done or attempted to do.

Get rid of Obamacare--- trump tried

Ban on immigration- trump did

Get out of BS treaties- he exits the Paris accords, and some smaller scale treaties/agreements

Get the best minds from business world- cabinet filled with CEOs

You may not agree with him, and that's perfectly fine, but you must acknowledge that he has pretty much kept his word on many things, even if you don't like what he is doing or agree with him..

It's not like he talked tough about Muslim immigration and then once elected, opened up the floodgates for immigration..
      He just testified under oath. If he word is **** he'll be charged with perjury, right?

Comment

• [IMG]
        [/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Last warning. Stop playing Gotcha!

I'm not interested.

I'm for gun rights.
          I don't think children have full rights.
          I'm against guns in courtrooms.

Nothing contradictory there. But if you demand there be some, say you've found a ton of it. I don't care.

Do you have any other questions about my beliefs on gun rights?
          What are you warning me about?

Dude YOU are the one who wanted to talk about gun rights.

If getting challenged here on the SUBSTANCE of argument is too much for you to handle, then by all means, take your ball and go home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            He just testified under oath. If he word is **** he'll be charged with perjury, right?
            But he didn't say shyt up there that was newsworthy

Hard to perjure yourself when you don't state anything as fact or evidence, in fact do the contrary.. most of his "damaging" testimony was his personal feelings and emotions and nothing of substance..

The one lie he got caught in was saying he leaked his memos after trump tweeted, but that was proven a lie when New York Times was quoting them a day before trumps tweet.. will he get charged with perjury, probably not, as no one gives a **** about him and he is of no use to democrats or republicans

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
              What are you warning me about?

Dude YOU are the one who wanted to talk about gun rights.

If getting challenged here on the SUBSTANCE of argument is too much for you to handle, then by all means, take your ball and go home.

Be careful she'll scratch your eyes out...

[IMG]
              [/IMG]

Comment

But he didn't say shyt up there that was newsworthy

Hard to perjure yourself when you don't state anything as fact or evidence, in fact do the contrary.. most of his "damaging" testimony was his personal feelings and emotions and nothing of substance..

The one lie he got caught in was saying he leaked his memos after trump tweeted, but that was proven a lie when New York Times was quoting them a day before trumps tweet.. will he get charged with perjury, probably not, as no one gives a **** about him and he is of no use to democrats or republicans
                I just posted 4 posts of relevant things said during the hearing and another relevant thing said behind closed doors. Did you see anything I posted?

And if he's lying he's under oath. Trump said he lied so why don't Trump release the tapes or go under oath himself?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  I just posted 4 posts of relevant things said during the hearing and another relevant thing said behind closed doors. Did you see anything I posted?

And if he's lying he's under oath. Trump said he lied so why don't Trump release the tapes or go under oath himself?
                  I saw your posts...

No facts that mattered, just his feelings/emotions/opinions

Nothing remotely near criminal/impeachment worthy

Kabuki theater at its finest

Comment

• Comment

I saw your posts...

No facts that mattered, just his feelings/emotions/opinions

Nothing remotely near criminal/impeachment worthy

Kabuki theater at its finest
                      That's what was said under oath. Trump said he's lying. So Trump can either testify under oath himself or he can release the tapes. Trump is a known liar. Comey said what he had to say under oath

Comment

Working...
                      X