No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Horn Overcomes Cuts to Bloody, Stop Corcoran in 11th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    It took 10 rounds for Floyd to beat a complete novice...
    Because he carried him, the same way he carried Cotto. When he wanted McGoober out of there, he was out of there. Whether you think Horn beat Pac or, he actually roughed Manny up and gave him a really tough fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      You're really trying to tell people a corner can't stop a fight?
      They can but only if they step in the ring and get their guy disqualified.

Even if they throw in the towel or tell the ref to stop the fight it's still the referee's decision to make. He can listen to them, ask the fighter and then decide or let the fight go on.
      Last edited by TheUntouchable; 12-13-2017, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Who's Corcoran, and what'd he do to earn the title shot? I wanna see what Horn can do against Crawford.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
          Who's Corcoran, and what'd he do to earn the title shot? I wanna see what Horn can do against Crawford.
          Corcoran is ranked 73rd at welterweight by boxrec. He "earned" the title shot because Horn's team knew he was beatable.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
            The corner can not stop the fight, only ref and doc. Doc said Corcoran was okay to fight.
            Lol wtf of course the corner can stop the fight.... brook/golovkin for example

Comment

The best Horn could do with Crawford is selling ice creams to the audience during Bud's next REAL fight.

Comment

What are the odds?

Ian John Lewis just ignored the white towel in the Joe Cordina fight on Sky.

Comment

LOL its just happened, ref ignored the towel in Cordinas fight

Comment

Crawford KO's Horn in 5 rounds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                      Unfortunately Horn is a huge draw in Australia and sells out huge stadiums with 60k fans. That is where the money is so thats where it will most likely be but it wont matter because I think Crawford will dominate and they wont be able to steal the fight from him. Im a big Pacquiao fan but I felt like Horn probably won and the scorecards were close so it didnt seem like a robbery to me. Crawford will probably get a boatload of money for fighting in Australia.
                      Pacquio is huge is Australia and can sell 60k seats in a stadium, no one watched last night

Comment

Working...
                      X