Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who question who Ortiz has beaten...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop with this silly double standards. The same guys that question Whyte`s resume say that Ortiz is elite because of Cuban pedigree and "eye test", even though his resume is rubbish.

Comment

Problem here really is not Ortiz or his resume. Its the ridiculous raising of his status in the division by Team Wilder and PBC fangimps just because Wilder signed on to fight him. Until then everybody seemed to have a fair and balanced opinion of Ortiz but then the fangimps had to blow him up so others went the other way to try counter the BS.

Shane here even wants us to believe Ortiz turned down the AJ offer cuz Wilder offered him more. But we have all seen the video evidence showing Ortiz and his coach saying, out of their own mouths, that their management messed that deal up and it was all Team Ortiz at blame, they would of took that offer and wasnt complaining about training camp length, they were lied to by their management. Also Shane wants to try get us to believe that Ortiz will get more for the Wilder rematch than Joshua offered him. 1st off hes basing that off ZERO facts and the reality is that even if it was true its only cuz of what Joshua offered in the 1st place so they would really need to be thanking Joshua for what the PBC are going to pay him for the Wilder rematch.

Honestly, if Shane and others want to try crap on Anthony Joshua they really need to base their hatred off of facts and not spin or lies cuz it will quickly fall apart when ppl start to correct the lies.

Comment

What Whyte win is better than a win over Luis Ortiz? I'll apply the same rules you guys use to determine that Wilder and Ortiz aren't good.

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Lol.....you are on a defensive mode like mayweather, its not gonna help you. Still doesn't change the fact that whyte has better wins than wilder whether you use elimination method or substitution method or which ever method you trying to event. You can't pad a bad record. Wilder has been fight scrubs all his career and thats for a fact. Am not hating on a brother but its a well known and established fact.

Comment

Everyone over a certain age is bad according to you guys, so Klitschko can't be good. That's the end of that debate.

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Yeah.... I would rather fight a scrub ranked above 100 than fight a serial champ, am just a new champ with over 30 fights.
          Lol....
          I know hez 41 but I don't want that work.
          Hahahaha.

Comment

Dillian Whyte is the only fighter who gets credit for beating Lucas Browne and Dereck Chisora.

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            Ortiz is the only fighter who is getting credit for beating Jennings and Hammer.

Comment

Because Wilder was the first top heavyweight willing to fight him.

Originally posted by Articulateboxin View Post
              Well I understand the point, however Ortiz is the one with the boogey man tag, so it's why we scrutinize his record specifically. I think hatman made a perfect point over this a week or so back. Ortiz didn't even do particularly well as an amateur and has done even less as a pro. I'm not sure why he's labelled as a boogey man

Comment

Rivas would have turned down Joshua too if Wilder had offered him more money than Joshua did.

Which is exactly why Ortiz turned down Joshua.

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Rivas hasn't been given 2 world title shots and he isn't claiming that everybody except Wilder is ducking him while turning down a $7million offer to fight AJ for 3 title belts.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
                  What Whyte win is better than a win over Luis Ortiz? I'll apply the same rules you guys use to determine that Wilder and Ortiz aren't good.
                  Parker. Parker has been a world champion. Whyte beat an ex world champ who is still in his prime years. Play Parker down all you want but what world champs or ex world champs still in their prime has Ortiz beat?

Shane, which Luis Ortiz win was the one that made you go "WOW, Ortiz i legit what a great name to go on Ortiz resume"?

Comment

i loveeeeee all these guys wondering where the ortiz "boogeyman" claim comes from....

you guys made it so....when you thought wilder wouldnt fight him and was ducking him you made him so! now wilder fights him and drops him 3x and all of the sudden youre wondering where the label came from...lol

joshua finally reaches out when his fight falls through....but what about before that? why wasnt he reaching out to ortiz who was still a top 5 HW? why was he trying to fight jarrell miller instead? .....let me guess "because hearn has both guys and wants to make an inhouse fight and get both of his guys paid...its easier to make"?!?!?!? But when other companies/promoters do it and freeze a guy you like out you all cry bloody murder

ive never seen a bigger group of insecure twats than i see here on a daily basis

"gee i cant figure out how ortiz got the boogeyman label".....because you thought wilder was ducking him and labeled him as such only to pull a 180

Comment

LMFAO at ex world champion.

The guy who everyone screamed robbery when he beat *****ty Hughie Fury?

The guy who everyone thinks got a gift decision over Andy Ruiz?

The guy who didn't even try against Joshua?

But the WBO said...

Lucas Browne and Luis Ortiz are ex champions too!

Bryant Jennings is better than Parker.

But lets use your logic o eliminate him.

He lost to Joshua who lost to Andy Ruiz, so they all suck.

That's the "Wilder and Ortiz both suck no matter what the outcome is" logic.

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
                      Parker. Parker has been a world champion. Whyte beat an ex world champ who is still in his prime years. Play Parker down all you want but what world champs or ex world champs still in their prime has Ortiz beat?

Shane, which Luis Ortiz win was the one that made you go "WOW, Ortiz i legit what a great name to go on Ortiz resume"?

Comment

Working...
                      X