Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who question who Ortiz has beaten...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
    What Whyte win is better than a win over Luis Ortiz? I'll apply the same rules you guys use to determine that Wilder and Ortiz aren't good.
    Lol....don't be a sadist and stop denying yourself peace of mind. How many times will I tell you this?
    Whyte beat a former champ which wilder has never done his whole career.
    Whyte beat Rivas and chisora X2. Just to mention a few of his win that is bigger than every wilders win in his entire career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
      Lol....don't be a sadist and stop denying yourself peace of mind. How many times will I tell you this?
      Whyte beat Rivas and chisora X2. Just to mention a few of his win that is bigger than every wilders win in his entire career.
      Apparently none of them count, I guess they are not Merrkkan enough to be recognized as good. Only Merkkans signed up to Haymon are allowed to get any credit for anything ever.

Comment

Everyone over a certain age is bad according to you guys, so Klitschko can't be good. That's the end of that debate.
        Yeah....thats the reason why I prefer guys ranked outside 100 to boost my KO ratio.
        Lol.....
        Go drink some beer, you are tired.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Apparently none of them count, I guess they are not Merrkkan enough to be recognized as good. Only Merkkans signed up to Haymon are allowed to get any credit for anything ever.
          Lol.....shanemosleySr is a well known clown.
          Hez as funny as fcck.

Comment

• "I WONT SELL MY SOUL FOR 50 MILLION"

brittards "the 50 mil wasnt real and was a joke offer"

LOL

destroyed by a 25-1 underdog...flabby mexican/american...LOL

Comment

• Stiverne was wbc champion. Wilder beat him twice.

Rivas' best win was Bryant Jennings, which is Ortiz's best win.

Chisora has 9 losses and no one ranks him above Ortiz and Brezeale.

Thanks for playing.

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                wilder comes up with AJs "50 million"

the brittards "where al haymon, shelly finkel and stephen espinoza get 50 million doe"?!!?!
                Lol.....if wilder had 50mil all these while, Charles martin wouldn't have traveled to the UK to defend his belt.
                Martin started making huge money when wilder was making 1mil fighting hopers.

Comment

Stiverne was wbc champion. Wilder beat him twice.

Rivas' best win was Bryant Jennings, which is Ortiz's best win.

Chisora has 9 losses and no one ranks him above Ortiz and Brezeale.

Thanks for playing.
                  Lol....same stirverne slow motion JJ toyed with and stop him in brutal fashion.
                  Is it the same stirverne you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                    Lol.....if wilder had 50mil all these while, Charles martin wouldn't have traveled to the UK to defend his belt.
                    Martin started making huge money when wilder was making 1mil fighting hopers.
                    he had 50 mil for AJ you dolt...thats the only guy that asked for it.....and wilder has some of the most powerful in the sport for backers.....wilder wasnt about to overpay charles martin for some garbage belt wilder doesnt need....

you guys are complete imbeciles

"I WONT SELL MY SOUL FOR 50 MILLION"

destroyed by flabby 25-1 american underdog LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Stiverne sucks but you said Wilder had never beaten a former champion, which wasn't true.

Joseph Parker also sucks and is a former champion.

Charles Martin also sucks and is a former champion.

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                      Lol....same stirverne slow motion JJ toyed with and stop him in brutal fashion.
                      Is it the same stirverne you talking about?

Comment

Working...
                      X