Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Virgil hunter insists khan can take a punch; explains how he proved his chin's sturdy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil hunter insists khan can take a punch; explains how he proved his chin's sturdy

That's what you call wisdom, had me hypnotised. Swear he could sell glasses to a blind people.
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 03-26-2016, 10:56 AM. Reason: Update and improvement

Tbh, Khan's chin isn't THAT bad, especially not the way guys on this forum make out. Yes he has been dropped in his career and flattened by Prescott but other than that, he has always recuperated.

Against Garcia he was stopped on his feet and in all honesty, was pretty clear eyed, just the fact that he had been down 3 times made the ref be cautious. Other than that, Khan has taken some hellacious shots in his career. It's not the best chin but it isn't great either. I feel it would work well at 147.

At 155, against a much bigger, stronger fighter, I'm not so sure.

Comment

God bless him. Virgil is a good dude.

Khans chin is paper though.

Comment

Really? We shall see because he is going against a homerun hitter. No better way to have ones' chin tested. Unless Khan had a titanium chin transplant, he is getting knocked out if Alvarezs' knuckles land on that chin

Comment

I think Virgil needs to rewatch the Maidana fight if he thinks Khan didn't buckle in that fight.

Comment

i've always found his defence a bigger concern than his chin

Comment

he's doing nothing but trying to convince himself.

Comment

He sounds just like people here making excuses on why they believe what they need to believe. Don't get me wrong, Hunter is a very knowledgeable trainer, but he knows he has to instill this belief in Khan, and the video just shows how he's doing it. It might work, or it might not. Neither will change the fact Amir has a weak chin.

Comment

I'm convinced at 155, that Khan's chin is granite.

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
                    I'm convinced at 155, that Khan's chin is granite.

Comment

Working...
                    X