Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jimmy Kimmel fired Manny Pacquiao!!!?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Helm View Post
    Exactly.
    I'm not even christian or whatever religion nor I hate anybody for his sexual orientation or color skin, but damn it pisses me off all this political correctness. You can say anything you want about some groups, but DO NOT touch ***gs or minorities because liberal media will jump on you like you murdered someone. And they preach tolerance...they say.

And you are lucky in the USA, because here in Europe is WAY WORSE. LOL
    It is worse in Europe, that is sad. The thought police, are all over the ****ing place. This is crazy stuff... I am too old for this ****.

I don't care what people do at home, what they shove in each other's holes, not my business. Things are crazy!

Comment

Poor Manny, I feel sorry for the dude. He's only getting paid 7 mil for the Bradley fight and he lost all of his sponsors. Really sucks.

Comment

You are free to say what you want, justdeal with the consequences that comes with it.

Comment

How the tables have turned. Only last year Kimmel was begging to be part of Manny's entourage:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/mann...o-jimmy-kimmel

Still, can't blame Jimmy for this, it's the network bosses pandering to the emasculated American public.

Comment

Attacking the LGBT Mafia is more dangerous than dressing up as Hitler in Israel...seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
              Jimmy Kimmel fired Manny Pacquiao!!!?????

No appearance this time.

Sad.
              Jimmy Kimmel has a huge gay following. I think like 85% of his audience are pole smokers. The only talk show host with a bigger gay fanbase is Ellen.

Comment

Manny decapited his male head giving pact@rds who used to like boxing!
                WAR PACman, his fudge Packing posse are now left without a hero.
                Yusuf Mack should come back and Take power PED's. He can be the new hero!

Comment

He is being treated worst than Bill Cosby.

Comment

why would anyone expect ABC to want Manny on? why would any mainstream TV show want an adulterer with a kid by a hooker, that lost the big fight pathetically, was found to be a liar and a poor sport, and opined that gays are worse than animals; on their show?

Come on guys, it was one thing when Manny's fake image was intact. Those days are long gone.

Comment

The gay community DEMANDS tolerance and acceptance, but they dont have tolerance or acceptance for opposite opinions lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X