Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I told you..... that Zaroku and Tago Nang Tago are the same person?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is he wearing a tea cosy?

Also those women are nasty af man, how much did their services cost?

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-02-2016, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post

why is he wearing a tea cosy?

this doesn't even make sense. If I was really him, don't you think I would set the account to private instead of public?

He is using photos of some guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
          this doesn't even make sense. If I was really him, don't you think I would set the account to private instead of public?

He is using photos of some guy.
          Idk man he said a mod confirmed it....?

If u set it to private it would be a give away tbh.

Comment

why is he wearing a tea cosy?

is that what they're called? i thought it was a little sock with holes in it or something. does that mean he down foh the cause n shiieet?

i know brother naazim wears one too

those women are absolutely disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
              Lets break this down...

Tago posts in this thread at 6:36. Here is the post showing the time:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Omowale posts in the trump thread at 6:35. Here is the post showing the time

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=32

Omowale hasn't been online since JUL 18TH.

What are the mathematical odds that both of these users post 1 minute apart despite omowale being gone since july 18th?

it almost looks like this guy was trying to have both times show up at the exact same to deliberately show people they aren't the same people, but he was a few seconds late so he failed miserably.

THIS IS THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

There is your evidence everyone. It looks like the people saying tago and omowale are the same person were right on the money.
              Exactly. One poster disappears, then the other is very active all of a sudden.

Both are from the same part of Cali and are always talking about cars. Omowale is all about black power and smashes white girls and Tago has an obsession with white girls and bbc cuckhold as well.

Tago started a thread last week about OCD. I could have sworn AlexKid made the same exact thread so I googled the thread title. I found the thread and it was Omowale Tribe's. The title and opening post was worded the exact same way as Tago's thread. I bumped the thread just for the hell of it, but then ut was mysteriously deleted.

I think Tago told the mod's to delete so he wouldn't get exposed.

Look how at how aggressively Tago responded to my post and even acted like he didn't know what an Omowale Tribe was even though they're on each other's friends list:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=701480

Comment

Idk man he said a mod confirmed it....?

If u set it to private it would be a give away tbh.
                Mods don't confirm anything about alts. That is why this thread is made. He is lying. If he is telling the truth (which he is not) have him post a screenshot of a mod confirming it. It wont happen because he is lying.

It makes no sense why I would not make that photobucket page private if there was anyway if it being traced back especially with a name I made on here. Why on earth would I leave it public all of this time.

It makes no sense. He is clearly slandering this poor mans photobucket page and has no idea his photos are being used.

Comment

• now i understand why vitalisfist aka BigNuts has so much hostility for me. he's still made that i called him an uncle tom

well what's true is true big dogg, i don't see no sistas up in them pics.

Comment

• this is getting good lmfaaooooo i really dont know now....

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-02-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X