Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if I told you..... that Zaroku and Tago Nang Tago are the same person?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Tango Nango Tagos favorite song what a beautiful voice

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you have a Prius...keep driving

Omowale just replied in the donald trump thread minutes after tago replied in this thread!

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Hilary wins via landslide, the usual suspects continue to whine and moan same old, same old.....
      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...4&postcount=32

This guy hasn't logged in since july 18th and out of sheer coincidence, just so happens to log in right after he's been called out and tago replies in this thread and omowale replies in the other thread minutes after tago.

this just keeps getting better and better!!!!
      Last edited by vitalisfist; 08-02-2016, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vitalisfist View Post
        Omowale just replied in the donald trump thread minutes after tago replied in this thread!

This guy hasn't logged in since july 18th and out of sheer coincidence, just so happens to log in right after he's been called out and tago replies in this thread and omowale replies in the other thread minutes after tago.

this just keeps getting better and better!!!!
        as if i would purposely put that much suspicion upon myself. u truly are a ****** aren't u Bignuts/80'sboxingrules?
        Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 08-02-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• Lets break this down...

Tago posts in this thread at 6:36. Here is the post showing the time:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...&postcount=129

Omowale posts in the trump thread at 6:35. Here is the post showing the time

Omowale hasn't been online since JUL 18TH.

What are the mathematical odds that both of these users post 1 minute apart despite omowale being gone since july 18th?

it almost looks like this guy was trying to have both times show up at the exact same to deliberately show people they aren't the same people, but he was a few seconds late so he failed miserably.

THIS IS THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!

There is your evidence everyone. It looks like the people saying tago and omowale are the same person were right on the money.
          Last edited by vitalisfist; 08-02-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• I pretty much know who is who here and I must say not too many people are right with their guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I pretty much know who is who here and I must say not too many people are right with their guesses.
              I'm actually you TBear but shhh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                hey hectari
                Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                says the july 2016 join date alt.

hey krazyn8tive missed ya and your cute windbreaker.
                Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                as if i would purposely put that much suspicion upon myself. u truly are a ****** aren't u Bignuts/80'sboxingrules?
                How many are you going to accuse? Give it up omowale.

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-03-2016, 12:12 AM. Reason: personal info about another member

Comment

Last edited by TBear; 08-03-2016, 12:13 AM. Reason: personal info about another member

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                      I pretty much know who is who here and I must say not too many people are right with their guesses.
                      They still wont let me green you TBear my good friend. I'll keep trying to find folks to green though till I can hit you with the greenz my good man.

Comment

Working...
                      X