Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward: No Way Did Kovalev Win By 3, 4, 5 Points - I Deserved Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward will never fight Kovalev doe ..

He would pull out with a fake injury doe..
    --
    oh wait.. he adjusted and took over the fight, giving Kitty Kovalev that inside work.

he knows what went down in those trenches. he knows! Ward is a ninja on the inside.

rematch will be easier work.

Kitty Kovalev clinched Ward 54 times in the fight, but Ward is the hugger?? the nerve of you fools.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
      Ward lost by a couple points, but even if it was closer, the champ traditionally gets the nod in a close one. And yet we hear this week the dolt may retire, instead of doing the rematch. Sounds like a certain Chicken Ward guy is full of it, as usual.

Son Of Headbutt just can't deal with anyone questioning him. Dump will probably hire him for his cabinet. LOL

there there, everything is ok.... let it all out

that's it..... cry into this shot-glass

mmmm

Comment

• Ward schooled Kovalev easy

no need for a rematch

LMAO

Comment

• I think Ward's trying to convince Himself .

Comment

• Ward is absolutely right, Kovalev didn't win by 3,4,5 rounds. He won by 2 on my scorecard, i wouldn't call it a robbery but he far from "deserved" that win. Neither did Kov.Which is why a rematch is needed.

Funny thing is all the talk is really affecting him, making him very defensive. If he truly thought he won i don't think he'd be responding this much.

Just take the fight and prove the world wrong, true greats always look better the second time around.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
              Ward is absolutely right, Kovalev didn't win by 3,4,5 rounds. He won by 2 on my scorecard, i wouldn't call it a robbery but he far from "deserved" that win. Neither did Kov.Which is why a rematch is needed.

Funny thing is all the talk is really affecting him, making him very defensive. If he truly thought he won i don't think he'd be responding this much.

Just take the fight and prove the world wrong, true greats always look better the second time around.

the last 4 Ward quotes were all from the same interview

I think you could be overstating that a little..... but expect a very focused, very well-prepared, Andre Ward in the rematch

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

: But but but...he only fights in oakland! but but but he thinks he won a close fight....but but but, Kovalev would crush him!

Comment

• Ward: "No way did Kovalev win by 3, 4 or 5 points. He won by 1 or 2!"

Comment

• Nothing Ward said here was particularly controversial and people still waaaaah about it

Comment

• Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Ward lost by a couple points, but even if it was closer, the champ traditionally gets the nod in a close one. And yet we hear this week the dolt may retire, instead of doing the rematch. Sounds like a certain Chicken Ward guy is full of it, as usual.

Son Of Headbutt just can't deal with anyone questioning him. Dump will probably hire him for his cabinet. LOL

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      there there, everything is ok.... let it all out that's it..... cry into this shot-glass mmmm
                      No tears here bubba. But hey, if your PP excuse for bravado keeps you from sobbing yourself to sleep at night, so be it. We'll all try to chip in to have a cute cuddly Care Bear Fed Ex'd to you if that will help. Hell, you even space your posts so they're bigger than the others. That's like wearing a fake *** on the first date with some gal. You obviously have issues.

Comment

Working...
                      X