Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im at the Mayweather gym lol and I interviewed Roger about Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haven't been able to many of the Golivkins videos yet, out of town and my phone acting up

I thought by the way he writes his videos would be him literally kicking in the door and attempting to chin check who ever comes in his radius.

For real though that's the one aspect of boxing that I love is the fact that you can interact with the athletes / personalities relatively easy compared to other sports. When I went to the Pac / Algieri fight I got to say what's up to Algieri , Jessie Vargas , Kellerman and got to diss Lampmey to his face it was good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      Glad you guys enjoyed it lol. I have to admit, they were pretty cool at the gym. Very down to earth and nice, like they have known you for years. I WALKED ALL over the place and even watched a sparring session.

I talked with Roger for a while, and I also had a lenghty convo with Sr.

Sr arrived almost as I left. I asked him about Ruben, Khan and Golovkin as well. He started flexing.

^I think thats he bag floyd uses, says stay off.

Ill add more vids and pics tonight. Im still on the road, heading to Fernado vargas gym to see if I can catch him. Im a big Vargas fan.

Im going to the Broner porter fight this weekend, Ill be roaming the MGM to see if I can come across them.
      why cant u be your real self and not your persona all the time?

Comment

• why were people hating on GGGs lil homie, it's not that difficult to gain acess to famous fighters gym. I've heard about people walking into Mayweather's gym or the wild card etc and being welcomed. Obviously, I'm guessing when the other fighters turn up and things get busy, if you're not part of the crew that needs to be there, you might get chucked out but more fighters and trainers are happy for any little bit of publicity they can get.

Comment

• was Floyd brother there?

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingsupreme87 View Post
            i thought charlie wasnt allowed back inthe mayweather gym?
            I was just thinking of Charlie when I watched this video... That is who Floyd should fight to make it 50-0... his swan song is to defend vs the legend killer Zelenoff...

Comment

• buuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

• lol..................

Comment

Working...
                X