Collapse
No announcement yet.

my introduction and I want to turn PRO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry its just your original post was a little something you would normally hear a backyard boxer say. not doubting your skillz its just if your fighting usa boxing with a 50-0 record i would assume some promoter would have talked to ya by now. just listen to your coach he knows best.

Comment

dante1613 i want vidz, you don't get 50-0 without getting attention. Did you win competitions, golden gloves,etc..
      If you want to become a pro and if you're not a troll, BS would happy to help you in your quest. I started real boxing this year and i want to be a pro too.

Comment

Originally posted by dante1613 View Post
        no most of the people I box with watch boxing too and know the proper techniques... and theyve watched a lot of pros and say I should turn pro too given my amateur record so far
        that not an amateur record. "amateur" doesn't mean poor quality boxing with mates in a backyard. Amateur just means you dont get paid, amatuer boxing is organised and regulated just like pros but under different rules. You need a gym and a trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
          dante1613 i want vidz, you don't get 50-0 without getting attention. Did you win competitions, golden gloves,etc..
          If you want to become a pro and if you're not a troll, BS would happy to help you in your quest. I started real boxing this year and i want to be a pro too.
          practically no one gets to 50-0 in the amateurs, thats madness. Even top level amateurs have lots of losses on their record (well not heaps but you know, often 15-20 or more).

And yes, even if someone did (and im sure some rare people have, i think breland was like 110-1) they would have definitely been noticed and would have entered tons of tournaments.

Comment

The only amateur fighter who had an undefeated record i can recall was Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

SOunds like an Alt to me,
              but if your serious, find a good boxercise gym and get yourself a good trainer. Mine is one of the best and she has personally trained Britney Spears and Matthew McConnelly. I am also undefeated in non contact sparring, and plan to turn pro after a couple of Am fights.

Comment

If you're serious about turning pro, know that you can't go back to amateurs after.

In order to turn pro, you need a boxing license. I would recommend that you ask your trainer to help you get it. You need to fill out an application form and I'm not sure but you might have to have your doctor approve of it. Shouldn't be that hard, though, considering there's people who don't even do amateurs and still get a license.

Comment

Originally posted by *Jean_Pierre* View Post
                  SOunds like an Alt to me,
                  but if your serious, find a good boxercise gym and get yourself a good trainer. Mine is one of the best and she has personally trained Britney Spears and Matthew McConnelly. I am also undefeated in non contact sparring, and plan to turn pro after a couple of Am fights.

Wth is non contact sparring

Comment

Originally posted by lilevil View Post
                    Wth is non contact sparring
                    He thinks about jerking off with boxing gloves on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                      He thinks about jerking off with boxing gloves on.
                      HA, HA !

Comment

Working...
                      X