No announcement yet.

my introduction and I want to turn PRO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hearnsz View Post
    I already messaged this dude on myspace and it appears he's for real. I couldn't believe it at first either lol.
    Seriously? PM me his MySpace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Source View Post
      Then, what are you waiting for?
      Get your Passbook and have those wins written down in it..!

no man whats the point on having it on paper when I already have it on video I'm not going through all those procedures and get another 50 wins just to get it on paper.....Im just gonna go try and find a promoter and show him my video proof of my fights

Comment

• ''Just to have it on paper'' shows the rest of the world that you fought real matches with a real judge in a real ring with real protection on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Source View Post
          ''Just to have it on paper'' shows the rest of the world that you fought real matches with a real judge in a real ring with real protection on.
          Don't forget Real Boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by dante1613 View Post
            no man whats the point on having it on paper when I already have it on video I'm not going through all those procedures and get another 50 wins just to get it on paper.....Im just gonna go try and find a promoter and show him my video proof of my fights
            Josh, you go right ahead. Get a promoter. Come back from time to time and let us know how it goes.

While you're at it, get Tom Spiros to train you, and see if you can hit up Zelenoff's manager.
            Last edited by fraidycat; 09-06-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
              Don't forget Real Boxers.
              Haha thanks, forgot that one yeah

Comment

• This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on any forum, so i thought id get my first post in right here!

To be honest I don't believe you are actually being serious, but its hilarious either way, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you just being incredibly stupid.

You seem to have a distinct lack of understanding in what amateur boxing actually is, and until you listen to what people here are telling you and stop being so arrogant then no one is ever going to even begin take you seriously.

Stop toy-fighting with your neigbours, join a boxing gym and then come back and let everyone know how your getting on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirt McGirt View Post
                  This is one of the funniest threads I've ever read on any forum, so i thought id get my first post in right here!

To be honest I don't believe you are actually being serious, but its hilarious either way, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and put it down to you just being incredibly stupid.

You seem to have a distinct lack of understanding in what amateur boxing actually is, and until you listen to what people here are telling you and stop being so arrogant then no one is ever going to even begin take you seriously.

Stop toy-fighting with your neigbours, join a boxing gym and then come back and let everyone know how your getting on.

Great first post, welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by dante1613 View Post
                    the bones in my hands are pretty strong because I do certain exercises that I learned from Bruce Lee that strenghten the knuckles.......like hitting a tree over and over a lot of current martial artist also do it nowadays and they also don't wear gloves.......I also hit my heavy bag barehanded even often
                    I give up.

Comment

• I hope I get to see a professional fight where his mom and dad and family and friends come and they're all rooting him on. He feels like a champ he knows he's going to win by knockout and then he gets in the ring. Wakes up 3 days later and realizes he's a ****ing joke and we never see this guy on BS

Comment

Working...
                      X