No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Eddie Hearn is Not a Guy That You Can Trust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Show me a boxing promoter you can trust...
    Exactly! They're all about $$$ for themselves the fighters comes second

Comment

• I don't see a medal of honor attached to you either, Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by yammy25 View Post
        Could be, and if i'm wrong i'll be the first to say legitimately

"**** me.... never thought it'd do those buys" and suck it up for being incorrect...

Im a boxing fan, i love the sport. Id love to see this 5hit all over the highest buyrates.. one because im not a fan of mayweather as a person ( as a fighter massively ) and two i dont like the fact an MMA Crossover star holds second biggest either .

but when I've got stacks of what would usually be considered empirical data in the history of the American PPV market and enough examples to fall back on then I can argue my point until such an event occurs.

dont mean to come across as pretentious.. but i rely on facts and figures, and they all point to people believing wilder is being short-changed or hearn is a lowballing **** being absolutely deluded.

Sorry if i came across badly, didnt mean to come across as a prick. hopefully when the fight is made we both get to sit and root along and discuss its good points afterwards!!
        touche, apologies for being so blunt. it just aggrivates me that its not happening yet were all fans rooting for the same thing at the end of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by allen23 View Post
          just like joshua ducked ortiz and wilder...wilder is the longest serving champ and deserves his credit and payday.
          go check his opponents. he fought 80% fighters ranked 100+ or not ranked at all.
          Do you call that long serving champ?

Comment

• It works both ways, Deontay Wilder is not a guy that you can trust. Both of them lie and naive fans believe in empty words.

Comment

you just made my argument for me..i agree he has not being getting paid what he is worth and is now asking for what he deserves. your timeline on the contract is laughable to be honest considering the changes that hearn made to make sure deontay wouldnt agree. the fact they wanted a rematch clause for joshua but refused to give one to wilder says it all. as u said deontay deserves his pay and yes he cares about his legacy but hes wanting to get paid to cement it and who could blame him we would all do the same.
              Wilders statement shows he doesn't need a rematch clause. He boasted hez gonna KO AJ cold. Why does he need rematch clause being that confident .
              Wilder has gotten what he deserves X6 of your regular pay with the opportunity to be on PPV which his super managers couldn't do for him over 40 fights. Hearn is willing to do in just one fight.

Comment

• Hearn and Joshua are the only disgusting slow, ugly ass liars here. The world sees through them now. You’ll keep being bombarded with questions too. That’s how boxing comes full circle. Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  When you pass on a record payday in the history of the HW division, that's a automatically loss. Joshua fanboys want to deflect off technicalities in a contract that was drawn-up to be rejected by : financial experts, advisors, managers etc. Joshua lost this one in the history books period, these clowns cant sucker me into such frivolous debate.

Its on record, James Degale EXPOSED Eddie Hearn for being a cheap-skate ; who can argue with how many times Missmatchroom has lost purse-bids?

And I'm laughing at how you claim Ortiz decided to fight Wilder over Joshua! How gulligble, Hearns excuse for not delivering the Android was that Luis Ortiz did not perform well enough for the British public! Kubrat Pulev got screwed even after Missmatchroom lost another purse-bid to Epic Sports, Eddie Hearn then lied and said they were not sure they had the funds! In reality they were ducking Kubrat and working on a deal with Joseph Parker behind the scenes! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
                  Yes it’s on record Degale slagging him off but even after the interview he is also on record saying that we have our differences but Eddie is a good man but who cares no one wants to hear that **** and it’s irrelevant. Just thought I should share with you but probably want sway your opinion on me because it doesn’t fit your narrative.

I respect your opinion but Joshua would make 40 million fighting Wilder on his terms in the U.K.. so he loses 10 million not giving a deadly opponent Home advantage and no option of a rematch. I would decline it too. He is in a power position where he can. For the record I am pro Deontay getting a proper percentage but Deontay turning down 15million is 5 times what he has ever made. Any fighter would love to receive such an amount. However we understand why he was procrastinating yet you can’t see that 50 million isn’t much different from 40 million and Joshua gets the added comfort of home advantage. However the 50 million stunt was a great move by team Wilder. Made Joshu look like a 13 year old virgin . But let’s move on we can’t use that situation to turn a blind eye to the fact that Wilder can have the fight he so craves for. He knows what to do

Comment

why would he send a counter offer to something he already agreed to u numpty..
                    and considering the counter offer was a joke how can u see it any other way than joshua avoiding wilder
                    Eddie’s offer was the counter offer to the $50 million fairytale. That’s why talking about the 50 million is pointless. They’ve had grown-up conversations since then and agreed terms on a realistic contract.

And if you think it’s a joke offer better talk to Wilder- Deontay didn’t find it funny, which is why he agreed to it.

Comment

you just made my argument for me..i agree he has not being getting paid what he is worth and is now asking for what he deserves. your timeline on the contract is laughable to be honest considering the changes that hearn made to make sure deontay wouldnt agree. the fact they wanted a rematch clause for joshua but refused to give one to wilder says it all. as u said deontay deserves his pay and yes he cares about his legacy but hes wanting to get paid to cement it and who could blame him we would all do the same.
                      Fu** off, that’s called being the A side.

Any negotiations with a clear A side and B side will tilt the contract in the favour of the A side, including rematch clauses. This is nothing new.

I honestly think this is why Wilder fans are so hellbent on thinking AJ is ducking- they just can’t get their head around the fact AJ is the A side and he calls the shots. Of course it’s going to favour him.

Absolute ******

Comment

Working...
                      X