No announcement yet.

Hill Runs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hill Runs?

Im gonna go out and do some hill runs 2day, im gonna jog there and back which will be about a mile and a half, and by the time ive ran the hill a few times that will be about a mile, its a really steap hill, i will take my mobile and get a picture of it.
    How good are hill runs for you?

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
    Im gonna go out and do some hill runs 2day, im gonna jog there and back which will be about a mile and a half, and by the time ive ran the hill a few times that will be about a mile, its a really steap hill, i will take my mobile and get a picture of it.
    How good are hill runs for you?
    I really enjoy them, even though it is really hard. Im absoloutly nackerd by the time ive finished. I think they're really good for improving stamina. Get some pics of the hill up once youve finished.

Comment

yeah i will im off out in a min, ill be bk l8r

Comment

the world of ****ing yer legs up! Hard work but it pays off.

Comment

****ing hell, hard work! i feel like ive just had a fight, i feel sick as **** and my heads thumping!!!!

i should not of just got out of bed had breakfast then went out!

Comment

Heres a pic from the Bottom

Comment

Heres one from the top

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
                ****ing hell, hard work! i feel like ive just had a fight, i feel sick as **** and my heads thumping!!!!

i should not of just got out of bed had breakfast then went out!
                have you lost a few stone?

Comment

I'm guessing a hill run is just legging it up the hill and back down again a few times?? and i seriously need improved stamina, what else helps improve stamina??

Comment

Hill runs are great for stamina. I live on the top of a huge honker of a hill; I jog to the bottom and then tackle that ***** every morning. There are stairs up my side -- 250 of them over 4 blocks -- and an industrial area with a railyard at the bottom of the other side. Big fun. I had to start off walking up the hill a year ago; now I can go uphill nearly as easily as down.

Comment

Working...
                    X