Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye: I hope Wlad beats Leapai and I can get a rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David, David, David...you don't have grounds for a rematch unfortunately, you are old news and a proven - to quote Tyson Fury - "Excuse Maker". Wlad can make his money by fighting the new top contenders, why go back as if it's really unfinished business? If Haye can get some good wins, then there can be some discussion. While someone may or may not have the ability to win a fight, they must earn the right to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      OK Buzz Killington, it was just a joke.
      Buzz Killington.. haha.

Comment

The Duckmaker ducked Tyson Fury, I could sorta grasp why he ducked Vitali... at this point Deontay Wilder is honking for Haye to drive around in the clown car together.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          David Haye says he hoped Wlad will beat Leapai (someone he's never heard of) and keeps fighting for many years so he can get his rematch when his arm heals.

www.world boxing news.net/news/2014/01/20/haye-i-hope-wlad-beats-leapai-and-i-can-get-a-rematch.html?

Let the hating begin!
          Haye couldn't beat Wlad with two arms, he gon beat him with one???

Oh yeah, he hurt his pinky...

Comment

I love that Klitards get so worked up over this guy, but in all honesty he needs to earn it like any other fighter. That said....in today's heavyweight division I wouldn't be surprised if he was next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              Haye can beat Wlad if he comes with the right gameplan.

He applied pressure but it was tooo late, but when he did he wobbled Wlads glass jaw

He has the tools out of all the boxers- love him or hate him, he didnt try hard enough IMO, he came in with the wrong game plan.

The fight wasnt even one sided, it was just two men scared to engage, way too much respect was shown for each others power

I thought Haye and Booth had several 'plans' for the first fight?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

I thought from about 20 seconds into the fight that "the idiots have trained for the wrong brother"

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post

It was miserable from Haye. That being said though, it wasn't as if Haye took a beating - a lot of the rounds were close (esp rounds 1-6) because no one really landed. Wlad just edged a lot of the rounds with the occassional jab or right hand.

One of the worst hw championship fights i've ever seen. right around the Lewis-Akinwande/wlad-povetkin mould.

It was bad.

Originally posted by Uncle Rodge View Post
                  I thought from about 20 seconds into the fight that "the idiots have trained for the wrong brother"
                  This is the truth.

Comment

Why isn't multiple choice available in your ****ty poll.

Comment

It's been a long time since Haye beat Chisora. I'm not interested in seeing him step into a title shot; dude ain't Evander Holyfield moving up from 200; if he wants a shot, he needs to earn it.

Then again.... I take that back. ****ing Leapai is getting a shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X