No announcement yet.

Anyone heard about this Kov crap?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heard about this Kov crap?

Was looking online for odds on Kovalev vs Alvarez and stumbled on this article. If it’s true I wonder if the fight will be a go. Is this something that he would not receive a boxing license for??
    http://www.sportingnews.com/us/boxin...e1wh5i01zx3yn0
    Lemme know what you all think.

Yeah there's like a 5 billion response thread floating around here somewhere. I'd really like to believe her but people putting too many false accusations towards celebs lately so idk. Kov always was a misogynist though.

Comment

Fight better not get canceled...i got two tickets for the event.

Comment

I guess Krusher punched her but the buildup was completely different than what the bîtch is telling

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Was looking online for odds on Kovalev vs Alvarez and stumbled on this article. If it’s true I wonder if the fight will be a go. Is this something that he would not receive a boxing license for??
          http://www.sportingnews.com/us/boxin...e1wh5i01zx3yn0
          Lemme know what you all think.
          you are about a week late
          On those news...

Comment

Fight goes on. Whether or nor Kovalev is going to able mentally with all of this hanging over his head is another story.
            Kovalev is fortunate not to be in a team sport. Those phkers have never heard of due process and would have pulled the plug on him as soon as it hit the media.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
              you are about a week late
              On those news...
              So I’ve been finding out. Thanks for letting me know bro

Comment

Working...
              X