No announcement yet.

Two cops ambushed and shot in Oakland CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    The fact that not only are many many more whites killed by police every year than blacks...

They’re killed at a HIGHER PERCENTAGE based upon traffic stops.

If you’re black in America in a similar traffic stop you’re are far less likely to be shot by the police.

This is an unarguable stat that I have cited over and over again to you.

If you and your ****** boys choose to ignore ACTUAL FACTS, that’s on you little boy.

Go suck your ****** boys dick.

White people make up 76 percent of the population you dumbass. Black people only 13 percent you ignorant fool I knew you were extremely dumb but I didn't think you could possibly be this stupid.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...e/US/PST045219

Here are the true numbers you're clearly lying about.

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...ths-disparity/

Black people more than three times as likely as white people to be killed during a police encounter

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

Any more lies you want to tell today?
    Last edited by joseph5620; 09-17-2020, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That's what happens when you spend 13 years in a basement 'winning' on the Internet and never being wrong.

Since you already know it all and are never, ever wrong; there's no intellectual growth, or learning, going on. You retard your own learning and maturation acting this way.

What's sad is that in 13 more years he's still going to be the exact same person he is now, unless he drastically changes his attitude and behavior.

It's his life, so it's his choice.

This is coming from a 50 year old man that sits around all day smoking weed and has been exposed for trolling teen age girls on the internet. It's your life and your choice.
      Last edited by joseph5620; 09-17-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Lmfao is this deranged ****** Travesty editing his post quoting me like he’s not on ignore???

Jesus Christ this dude is ****ing deranged.
        He can't put anyone on Ignore.

Remember, by his own admission, he has a log of every post made by his online 'opponents' so he can reference it whenever he needs score some stupid Gotcha! points and/or 'win'. Even the ones like me who have him on Ignore and haven't engaged him in years.

The kid has issues. Deep issues. OCD is my guess, considering the sheer amount of years he's put into this pointless, repetitive, exercise.

That; and the fact some people can really get addicted, for lack of a better word, to certain online activities. It can be almost like a drug addiction, in more ways than you'd think.

True story, I once had a close friend of mine start slipping into this type of crap during a hard time in his life. (And this dude was not autistic.)

It got so bad after just a few months I had to basically have a one-man intervention for the guy because his life was flying by him as he changed for the worst.

He got off the Internet, and years later the guy is back to living happy like he was before. But God only knows what his life would be like after years of living a life where Internet forums consumed his life.

I can tell you the long version, but seeing with my eyes how he was living was really shocking, and a huge wake-up call. And Travesty is that guy on steroids.

I'll say this; you can't put in so much "Internet time" and also have a hint of a social life. It's one or the other. I learned that from my friend.

What shocks me is that someone would knowingly choose that life.

Comment

That must be your boy. A ****tard like that ain’t mine.

Mother ****er is your people. Not mine.
          It always makes me laugh when they use terms like you'd use in describing a real life confrontation you witnessed.

Like Trav "ran up in you".

Or they talk about posting like it's fist-fighting. Like 'knocking out' people, and 'landing punches'. And people 'running away' in fear of them.

LMFAO!!!!

No you moron, he just typed words on a damn keyboard!!!

Comment

Neither can you since you click "view post" on everyone you have on ignore, ya big dummy

Stay triggered

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Neither can you since you click "view post" on everyone you have on ignore, ya big dummy

Stay triggered
              You know he's mad and hurting. He spends most of his time here responding to the post from people he claims he's "ignoring."

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                You know he's mad and hurting. He spends most of his time here responding to the post from people he claims he's "ignoring."
                And writing soliloquies about them! lol.

Sunspace ruined the dude and had him thinking 99% of the board was him, and he's never recovered! The most thorough mind **** I've ever seen here for sure!
                Last edited by travestyny; 09-18-2020, 05:16 AM.

Comment

Remember, by his own admission, he has a log of every post made by his online 'opponents' so he can reference it whenever he needs score some stupid Gotcha! points and/or 'win'. Even the ones like me who have him on Ignore and haven't engaged him in years.

The kid has issues. Deep issues. OCD is my guess, considering the sheer amount of years he's put into this pointless, repetitive, exercise.

That; and the fact some people can really get addicted, for lack of a better word, to certain online activities. It can be almost like a drug addiction, in more ways than you'd think.

True story, I once had a close friend of mine start slipping into this type of crap during a hard time in his life. (And this dude was not autistic.)

It got so bad after just a few months I had to basically have a one-man intervention for the guy because his life was flying by him as he changed for the worst.

He got off the Internet, and years later the guy is back to living happy like he was before. But God only knows what his life would be like after years of living a life where Internet forums consumed his life.

I can tell you the long version, but seeing with my eyes how he was living was really shocking, and a huge wake-up call. And Travesty is that guy on steroids.

I'll say this; you can't put in so much "Internet time" and also have a hint of a social life. It's one or the other. I learned that from my friend.

What shocks me is that someone would knowingly choose that life.
                  Oh I hear you 100%. What I was saying was that, you can't reply to someone who is on ignore.

I have him on ignore. One of the only people. What he did was he copied my post... edit the Quote HTML I guess.. and then reply... so it looked like I didn't have him on ignore.

That dude.. is deranged...

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

White people make up 76 percent of the population you dumbass. Black people only 13 percent you ignorant fool I knew you were extremely dumb but I didn't think you could possibly be this stupid.

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fa...e/US/PST045219

Here are the true numbers you're clearly lying about.

Victims were majority white (52%) but disproportionately black (32%) with a fatality rate 2.8 times higher among blacks than whites. Most victims were reported to be armed (83%); however, black victims were more likely to be unarmed (14.8%) than white (9.4%) or Hispanic (5.8%) victims. Fatality rates among military veterans/active duty service members were 1.4 times greater than among their civilian counterparts. Four case subtypes were examined based on themes that emerged in incident narratives: about 22% of cases were mental health related; 18% were suspected “suicide by cop” incidents, with white victims more likely than black or Hispanic victims to die in these circumstances; 14% involved intimate partner violence; and about 6% were unintentional deaths due to LE action. Another 53% of cases were unclassified and did not fall into a coded subtype. Regression analyses identified victim and incident characteristics associated with each case subtype and unclassified cases.

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/hs...ths-disparity/

Black people more than three times as likely as white people to be killed during a police encounter

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080222/

Any more lies you want to tell today?
                    Buddy, you can take ANY little victim post from wherever you want in the HISTORY of the internet. It doesn't change the fact that...

Black Americans make up of 13% of the population and commit 51% of all violent crime. - UNARGUABLE NUMBERS

Whites (armed & unarmed) are killed more than blacks by cops every single year - UNARGUABLE NUMBERS. Do I really need to cite this? https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

When you take in account of ALL traffic stops in America every single year... whites are stopped more, shot at more, killed more my police even though they commit less violent crime

WAKE UP LITTLE BOY.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

This is the New York ****ing times you little ***** boy.

You've been lied to. And you're a grown man acting like a little *****. You're a little hoe who needs to get off the internet and do something with your life. Little ******.

Comment

• Mother ****ers think that if you're shooting mother ****ers or committing crime and you get shot... that **** counts. These little ****** boys on this forum man...

I need to just step back and use my own ideology. If I saw what these kids looked like in real life, I'd feel like a fool for even engaging in a discussion with them.

Comment

Working...
                      X