No announcement yet.

Two cops ambushed and shot in Oakland CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    If I saw what these kids looked like in real life, I'd feel like a fool for even engaging in a discussion with them.
    Yes, you would.

I've seen it. It was sad, really sad. It was one of the most pathetic things I'd ever seen.

My friend was literally living in a corner of the back den in the house he shared with his brother. There was his computer, surrounded by mounds of old fast food bags, containers, and drink cups.

He only got out of his computer chair to use the bathroom or for quick trips to Sonic and McDonald's to get more fast food. His brother said it wasn't uncommon to see him sleeping in the computer chair, or on the floor by the computer station he'd set up. The guy wouldn't even stop to sleep in his bed.

It was sick, unhealthy, and just sad to see.

And like I said, Travesty is my friend on steroids.

You are right, these are people when you see in real life you know they don't get out much and really have no social lives going on. People you certainly don't engage, that's for sure.

Comment

Oh I hear you 100%. What I was saying was that, you can't reply to someone who is on ignore.

I have him on ignore. One of the only people. What he did was he copied my post... edit the Quote HTML I guess.. and then reply... so it looked like I didn't have him on ignore.

That dude.. is deranged...

LMAO. How ret@rded is this dude? Been here for years and he can't even figure out how this site works!
      Last edited by travestyny; 09-18-2020, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Yes, you would.

I've seen it. It was sad, really sad. It was one of the most pathetic things I'd ever seen.

My friend was literally living in a corner of the back den in the house he shared with his brother. There was his computer, surrounded by mounds of old fast food bags, containers, and drink cups.

He only got out of his computer chair to use the bathroom or for quick trips to Sonic and McDonald's to get more fast food. His brother said it wasn't uncommon to see him sleeping in the computer chair, or on the floor by the computer station he'd set up. The guy wouldn't even stop to sleep in his bed.

You are right, these are people when you see in real life you know they don't get out much and really have no social lives going on. People you certainly don't engage, that's for sure.
        Jesus that's insane. Yea, it would be a pretty disgusting site to meet that dude. Haven't a few people tried to help him?

Comment

Jesus that's insane. Yea, it would be a pretty disgusting site to meet that dude. Haven't a few people tried to help him?
          It was insane. Especially when you consider my friend. In his younger days the guy juggled women, was in excellent physical shape, and he would fight an ******* at the drop of a hat.

Here he was in the corner of a dark back room bloating up, all greasy, unkempt, and only leaving the house for fast food trips.

Like I said, it was pretty much an intervention getting him to stop. But seeing him show up on my porch a few months later in great shape telling me how he has found a great job and he will be moving to a new city to start anew was worth it.

The guy still has a good job, a few women he dates, and he's in damn good shape for a 50 year old dude.

It sure beats his days of living on Internet forums fighting with people over nonsense.

If Travesty wants this Internet nonsense to be his life, it will. But I hope he thinks ahead and figures out this road he's flying down will only lead to unhappiness, loneliness, and regret.

Comment

Haven't a few people tried to help him?
            I know we tried to help you

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

This is the New York ****ing times you little ***** boy.

Did you even read your own link, you imbecile???

A new study confirms that black men and women are treated differently in the hands of law enforcement. They are more likely to be touched, handcuffed, pushed to the ground or pepper-sprayed by a police officer, even after accounting for how, where and when they encounter the police.

Black suspects were 18 percent more likely to be pushed up against a wall, 16 percent more likely to be handcuffed without being arrested and 18 percent more likely to be pushed to the ground.

Even when the police said that civilians were compliant, blacks experienced more force.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/u...shootings.html

Your own link. You moron!

Comment

If Travesty wants this Internet nonsense to be his life, it will. But I hope he thinks ahead and figures out this road he's flying down will only lead to unhappiness, loneliness, and regret.
              He's probably lived his entire life like this and is in way too deep to make a change.

Comment

He's probably lived his entire life like this and is in way too deep to make a change.
                You probably lived your entire life being unable to read. But what I'm confused about is they even put a graphic at the very top of your link, and you still couldn't figure it out

Ya big dummy! Don't try to post about grown folk topics until you get a brain. Thanks.

Comment

• They haven't found the shooter yet huh?

Very interesting. Maybe they should look for leads internally.

Comment

I'd wager it started in high school, and yes, it's been his life since.

Like I said, when they get to this degree of addiction they have no time for any social life at all. There simply aren't enough hours to be a full time Internet forums 'competitor' and have a life outside the Internet.

And that's just the mass posting. God knows how much additional time it takes on top of that to create, monitor, and update a database of everyone else's posts like he has.

He is dedicated. Very dedicated. I'll give the kid that.

Sadly he's devoted all that time and dedication to a pointless activity that does nothing to further his life. I can only imagine the regret he's going to have when one day he wakes up years from now and sees how he has just shatted away the best years of his life on complete nonsense.
                    Last edited by 1bad65; 09-18-2020, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Yes, you would.

https://i.gifer.com/7HNe.gif

Comment

Working...
                      X