Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is boxing become less popular in Mexico?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Verga View Post
    I've noticed boxing ain't as popular as it used to be in Mexico.My little cousins from Mexico don't like boxing at all....boxing is still a popular sport among Mexicans but it is slowly decreasing...I've also noticed boxing is way more popular among Chicanos born in the USA compared to 'real' Mexicans living in Mexico....
    Damn, this guy came out at the bell throwing bombs...

Comment

This has been a bit of an interesting read, because for me, someone who has always heard and read about Mexico's proud boxing heritage and the popularity of guys like Barrera and Morales, it's difficult to imagine a Mexico where boxing isn't so popular.

Is that really true?

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
        I can't get my head around the fact that you were the strongest and fastest sperm.....

Comment

they probably sick of seing they brawslers getting took to school by slick americans,

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            they probably sick of seing they brawslers getting took to school by slick americans,
            Going by that logic shouldn't boxing be more popular in the US then? Those "slick americans" have actually made boxing a lot less popular in the US.

Comment

Even though football is the number one sport boxing better still be very popular because Mexico has a lot better boxers than football players.

Comment

Working...
              X