Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Berto Bout Drew Average of 468,000 Viewers on Showtime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
    MY BAD, YOUR MOTHER SAT ON THE CAPS BUTTON BY ACCIDENT... THERE YOU GO :bukkake:
    no school today?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      no school today?
      School your mother on deep throating at the moment...:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        That's a shame, it was a good fight too.
        I thought so. A lot of people criticized Porter's style, but I enjoyed him battering Berto and to be fair, Berto landed some good shots too.

Comment

Showtime always has good fights that don't get good ratings. Hbo has **** fights with good ratings. Idk whats wrong with people I have both I watch both.

Comment

About the same number as the Frampton vs Santa Cruz 1 fight, which was supported by Mikey Garcia card, and promoted by so-called best promoter in boxing, Schaefer.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              That's some real fanboy shyt right there. You guys invest a lot of time and effort into trying to defend one promoter/network while trying to discredit another. At least gets facts straight if you are going to hate.
              If it's "fanboy shyt," why couldn't you counter a single thing I said?

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                I thought so. A lot of people criticized Porter's style, but I enjoyed him battering Berto and to be fair, Berto landed some good shots too.

I think prime Berto would have lasted the distance and would have made the fight closer, but I'm sure he would have still lost. I'm one of those people who's not a fan of Porter's style, but he landed more clean shots on Berto than his previous fights and took some good shots himself and took them better than expected.

But neither guy is a draw, so the low viewership should have been expected. This would have been a good undercard fight or maybe on free TV like CBS.

Comment

How many subs does Showtime have like 20 million? HBO has like 50 million domestically and they get like the same viewership. CBS is where it's at, nobody cares about premium channel fights or PPV's anymore. Less people are caring about cable too, many tv shows are on the down slide but it doesn't mean they're not being watched. People just watch it somewhere else where it's not being tracked. Does anyone really believe that 468,000 people watched the fight? Imagine American streamers and worldwide streamers who watched the fight. Probably millions. These numbers just show that cable is dying, especially premium $15/month subs. Not boxing. Boxing is being watched by 10s of millions of Americans each year (combined). Worldwide it's 100 million+, I know when Canelo fights, in Mexico over 50 million people watch. I imagine PI gets Pac fights for free, and the whole country watches it. People watch boxing, official Showtime/HBO/PPV viewership count are not representative of boxing popularity, rather cable and premium channel popularity.

Comment

Working...
                  X