No announcement yet.

Best P4P relative athletic attributes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -I'd put Sr over Jr.

We know Sr mullered Jr badly, the whole reason for their falling out until Unc Roger got too sick and Sr had to take over the helm again.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
      - -I'd put Sr over Jr.

We know Sr mullered Jr badly, the whole reason for their falling out until Unc Roger got too sick and Sr had to take over the helm again.
      Roger may sound like an imbecile at times but I consider him one of the best cornermen in the business and a smart boxing mind. Reminds me of Billy Martin in many ways.

Comment

- -Billy the most formidable baseball fighter next to Eddie Mathews who reserved his scraps for the diamond.

Billy offered a pro contract, but obviously had not the discipline to pursue boxing. In turn unc Rog couldn't play peewee level baseball. Big gulf between the two.

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
          some racist guy called larryx gave me red k for saying calzaghe was to big and strong for floyd bumwether ��
          Serves you right lol. Can't piss off the Floyd nuthuggers. What's the name of the lovely lady in your avatar, by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
            Serves you right lol. Can't piss off the Floyd nuthuggers. What's the name of the lovely lady in your avatar, by the way?
            im not telling you now....
            😐

Comment

I would nominate--

Joe Calzaghe as having the "best P4P stamina".

Comment

Originally posted by GelfSara View Post
                I would nominate--

Joe Calzaghe as having the "best P4P stamina".
                he was also FAR more skilful than roy jones or bernard hopkins...

Comment

Working...
                X