No announcement yet.

Did GGG lose his pen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    where are the fans that criticized fighters in the past fpr making business decisions, where are the ones who claim they support GGG because of his warrior mentality and willingness to do anything to make fights happen? GGG's team KNOW that if this goes to the purse bid that Jacobs won't accept the fight, if the rumors about the 75-25% are true and Jacobs has no problems fighting on HBO, why should GGG wait till the purse bid if he's so willing to fight the best and confident in winning?
    This is the new GGG

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
      I understand Jacobs but come on u made 1.5 mill knocking out Kid silly so quick easy money

If u really believe u have the skills to beat GGG than come on, hes trying make more money thats good, im just saying take the fight with the purse bid if it reaches
      Kid Silly is better than anybody on Gigi's resume.

Comment

Can't wait till this fight is made. GGG will make easy work out of Jacobs then the excuses will come. Jacobs has been stopped previously and dropped by Sergio Mora for goodness sake. Cmon bre

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
          Can't wait till this fight is made. GGG will make easy work out of Jacobs then the excuses will come. Jacobs has been stopped previously and dropped by Sergio Mora for goodness sake. Cmon bre
          GGG couldn't make easy work of a WW.

Why didn't Cotto get some of Jacobs if he's so easy?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
            This post makes very little sense.

If it goes to purse bid Jacobs is and should be expected to accepted whatever his share of the purse is. Is he decides not too it's a duck.

No one cares if he isn't happy with 25%, he wins the title and then he'll be the one getting 75%, is that simple.

Should we change the rules for poor ol Daniel Jacobs?
            u didn't read the first part of the comment, why isn't GGG doing "whatever it takes" to make fights happen? 75-25 is clearly an A side split in favor of GGG, why call him a warrior that can't get fights if he turns down 75

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Bruh, I had to get the feds involved and everything...

After talking schit with the guy back and forth and him threatening to hack my computer, I get a notification from my credit report saying I have activity and things on my account changed. I call the bank and log in the account and sure enough.... I think the guy is in the UK somewhere so what am I supposed to do? Had to contact the feds and let them handle it.

The price you pay around here for speaking on GGG, BLM and other sensitive subjects. It's crazy
              You are a legit lunatic!

"Somebody in the UK hacked my computer and stole my money cuz I told the truth about GGG." LMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                How about option C. Jacobs and his team don't want the GGG fight right now and just vacate that JV title he holds and moves on to other fights. At 25% there is zero chance he is gonna fight GGG...I could see if the bid was 10 million or something but it won't do half that.
                What would happen to Jacobs career if he vacates?

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                  I asked you to present me a fact that K2 didnt make an offer

to quote you:
                  Because they've been working off the offer Jacobs sent them. If you info different from what I've given you then share it. It's common knowledge Jacobs sent them the offer. But if you have anything different I'd like to see it

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                    If K2 won't budge 75/25 then they don't want the fight, Damn shame to throw this fight away over 5-8 %

If this falls through I hooe Jacobs side wins it & HBo K2 force Gennady to vacate

But I don't want to hear any tears from them when Canelo doesn't want to negotiate fairly and tries to rape them at the table
                    Remember what happened the last time Canelo was going to rape GGG at the table? Who has that WBC MW belt now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                      u didn't read the first part of the comment, why isn't GGG doing "whatever it takes" to make fights happen? 75-25 is clearly an A side split in favor of GGG, why call him a warrior that can't get fights if he turns down 75
                      Who's saying Golovkin is turning down 75%? Jacobs is the one who approached WBA first to request a higher percentage of the purse. It's obvious he's the one not satisfied with the money offered.

Comment

Working...
                      X