No announcement yet.

Did GGG lose his pen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did GGG lose his pen?

K2 never sent Jacobs an offer. Jacobs, the B-side, sent them an offer of what it would take to get the fight made and on HBO.

“They are negotiating. Already, Jacobs’ handlers have sent an offer – the numbers – to Tom Loeffler,” President Mendoza said. “That’s what I’ve heard. I’m waiting. There will be a time, if nothing happens, that we will call for purse bids. I’m looking forward to having one champion in the division.”
    To show how serious team Jacobs are they even took the Canelo date when he broke his hand and reserved the Barclay's center.

Golovkin vs. Jacobs: Barclays Center Placed on Hold For Dec. 10

The split is 75-25 which plays into K2's hands. Do you think Jacobs would send an offer asking for $5 mil when he knows the purse bid would probably total $5 mil and he'll only get $1.25 mil? That makes no sense. Jacobs doesn't want the fight to go to purse bid, it doesn't benefit him. That's why his team are asking the WBA to change the purse split. K2 does want the fight to go to purse bid because it benefits them. That's why they're the ones that called for an early purse bid. The deadline is only 4 days away. Why call for a purse bid with so little time left? It will be interesting if the WBA decides to change the split. I think the fight will get signed without a purse bid if they do decide to change the split.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    K2 never sent Jacobs an offer. Jacobs, the B-side, sent them an offer of what it would take to get the fight made and on HBO.

To show how serious team Jacobs are they even took the Canelo date when he broke his hand and reserved the Barclay's center.

Golovkin vs. Jacobs: Barclays Center Placed on Hold For Dec. 10

The split is 75-25 which plays into K2's hands. Do you think Jacobs would send an offer asking for $5 mil when he knows the purse bid would probably total $5 mil and he'll only get $1.25 mil? That makes no sense. Jacobs doesn't want the fight to go to purse bid, it doesn't benefit him. That's why his team are asking the WBA to change the purse split. K2 does want the fight to go to purse bid because it benefits them. That's why they're the ones that called for an early purse bid. The deadline is only 4 days away. Why call for a purse bid with so little time left? It will be interesting if the WBA decides to change the split. I think the fight will get signed without a purse bid if they do decide to change the split.
    They don't want any hard fights for GGG

Hell

They turned down 10 mil to fight Canelo.

Comment

Be prepared to be attacked and to have guys hack in your computer and try to steal your money because you speak truth and mentioned Golovkin

And I'm not even using hyperbole
      Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-06-2016, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Jacobs got dropped by Mora...I doubt GGG is scared

Comment

K2 never sent an offer? Present me some facts please, legit sources?

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
            K2 never sent an offer? Present me some facts please, legit sources?
            http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...old-sky-sports

Mendoza Jr exclusively told Sky Sports: "They are negotiating. Already, Jacobs' handlers have sent an offer - the numbers - to [Golovkin's promoter] Tom Loeffler. That's what I've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Be prepared to be attacked and to have guys hack in your computer and try to steal your money because you speak truth and mentioned Golovkin

And I'm not even using hyperbole
              WTF?!?!?!? Somebody from here did that?

Comment

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news...old-sky-sports

Mendoza Jr exclusively told Sky Sports: "They are negotiating. Already, Jacobs' handlers have sent an offer - the numbers - to [Golovkin's promoter] Tom Loeffler. That's what I've heard.
                Ummm there nothing in there saying k2 are not negotiating/entertaining and the fact that loefler is demanding purse bid means the negotiation fell through, mendoza is not even sure, that's what I heard? Wtf

Comment

WTF?!?!?!? Somebody from here did that?
                  Bruh, I had to get the feds involved and everything...

After talking schit with the guy back and forth and him threatening to hack my computer, I get a notification from my credit report saying I have activity and things on my account changed. I call the bank and log in the account and sure enough.... I think the guy is in the UK somewhere so what am I supposed to do? Had to contact the feds and let them handle it.

The price you pay around here for speaking on GGG, BLM and other sensitive subjects. It's crazy
                  Last edited by Chollo Vista; 10-06-2016, 09:36 PM.

Comment

It's pretty clear they are not going to give Jacobs what he's looking for. Asking for a purse bid now is putting on the pressure essentially playing hardball while there are a few days left. Jacobs will then have to face even more unfavorable terms or vacate. They're bringing that pressure forward. The thing is that for those terms it's probably in Jacob's interest to vacate and I think team GGG is miscalculating. Which they have continuously done with his career. He may have a great trainer but he's a moron when it comes to PR and negotiations.

Comment

Working...
                    X