No announcement yet.

Can someone explain to aboutfkntime

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    LHW? i think even a guy like joe smith would eat golovkin at LHW....i think he could have competed at 168 with most guys cept ward.....im not saying ward would have even dominated him but i think he would have won fairly comfortably.....
    No I was just using that as an example vs Canelo fighting Chavez two divisions up. I've said publicly that Golovkin wouldn't beat Ward given Wards style. I won't get fully into it but if the fight was made and the rules of boxing were enforced Ward would be a slight favorite IMO. If it was a normal Ward fight G has almost no chance of winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      No I was just using that as an example vs Canelo fighting Chavez two divisions up. I've said publicly that Golovkin wouldn't beat Ward given Wards style. I won't get fully into it but if the the fight was made and the rules of boxing were enforced Ward would be a slight favorite IMO. If it was a normal Ward fight G has almost no chance of winning.
      lol....dont even know why i bothered

Comment

lol....dont even know why i bothered
        I guess you don't like my answer. LOL It's all good..

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          my " special " criteria is the word..... " genuine "

FACT: genuine middleweights do not weigh-in at 155

sorry, but I think you are a bit clueless about weight

it is amusing that you could not/would not, answer those questions.... because it makes it rather obvious that you are trying to get your client off on a technicality

and..... Canelo would have beaten Bull****kin at 155, for no reason other than the weight
          Sure...no matter what you say, a fighter weighing in at 155 is a mw. That is just a fact. Don't get mad at me...get mad at the definition of the weight division. 154 is the limit of the jmw weight class. It's pretty black and white.

Was there any good reason that 2 mw champions should have fought at 155?

Comment

yup....just like i adapt to weather and other circumstances i dont like

one can disagree with CW's and think theyre stupid but accept they happen and arent likely to go away....and that if an A-side is making CW fights and some other guy is desperate for a big fight that the b-side guy should probably try to offer a CW...especially if the b-side guy has said "i can make 154"
            You've got your opinion. I could be wrong, but I think there was a sizable amount of fans who lost respect for Alvarez when he surrendered his MW title To Golovkin (especially after talking trash in the ring after the Khan fight).

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              The lower limit of a weight class is equal to the upper weight limit of the class below it. So if you weigh above 154, you fight at middleweight.

It's a very easy concept.

once again..... you are labeling a fighter according to the "technical" classification of the bout..... which is horribly flawed, and terribly naive

Canelo was obviously not a genuine middleweight at 155

which is why you " middleweight " guys looked like fools when Canelo won the JMW title at 154

anyone who referred to Canelo as a middleweight before the Smith fight..... is a fkn muppet

how long have you been following boxing ?

name a middleweight who weighs 155 ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Here comes your answer...

I find it quite funny that you ask questions which clearly contradict YOUR definition of terms. If you truly believed that "genuine middleweight " garbage, you wouldn't be asking about weight.

answer the questions pedo.....

1) explain why Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo...... but was more than happy to offer a catchweight to no-hopers like Rosado/Brook?

2) explain why Golovkin stated that he is ready and willing to fight a JMW at 154, but nobody will step up..... AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto Canelo?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  I will not answer your questions

you are a ****-talking, excuse-making, muppet

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Sure...no matter what you say, a fighter weighing in at 155 is a mw. That is just a fact. Don't get mad at me...get mad at the definition of the weight division. 154 is the limit of the jmw weight class. It's pretty black and white.

Was there any good reason that 2 mw champions should have fought at 155?

yea, one wasn't a middleweight

because, middleweights don't weigh 155

despite Golovkin specifically promising to fight Canelo at 154.... and despite Loeffler stating that if Canelo were to vacate, then Golovkin would happily fight him at catchweight..... AFTER Canelo vacated the title he continued to negotiate with Bullshhtkin, but lil'G killed that fight over weight, AGAIN!!

so, forget the " title " excuse

Pvssykin talked shht, but when it came time to step up he shat the bed.... like Sanchez admitted, Golovkin will not fight unless it happens on his terms, and unless he has an advantage.....

why did Golovkin totally refused to negotiate on weight with the SUPERSTARS Cotto and Canelo...... but was more than happy to offer a catchweight to no-hopers like Rosado/Brook?

why do YOU think he did that ?

and why Golovkin stated that he is ready and willing to fight a JMW at 154, but nobody will step up..... AFTER refusing to negotiate on weight with Cotto Canelo?

why do YOU think that happened ?

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                      you are a ****-talking, excuse-making, muppet
                      Deflecting again but only partially waiting what I said. Typical fan boy casual..

Comment

Working...
                      X