Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sparring Partner Feels Matthysse May Get Blasted Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao hasn't knocked anyone out in 9 years

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      Pac has clowns as trainers in camp now.
      All they are are cheerleaders.

Two of the local sparring partners are not even world contenders.
      And they are just fat lightweights .
      Kambosos is also a lightweight . And is not fast enough to avoid Pac's counters.

I expect this fight to be sloppy . Pac wins a close D b/c he's the promoter of the fight.
      He'll probably fight Horn after this one in Malaysia again.
      bro, roach WAS pac's biggest cheerleader so wtf are you talking about??? if roach was with pac in this camp, we would have heard "manny's been knocking his sparring partners down/out" already from roach!

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Pacquiao hasn't knocked anyone out in 9 years
        doesnt mean it cant/wont never happen.

but pretty sure if he did get the ko, he's gonna get accused of being on peds anyways. damm if you do, damm if you dont.

Comment

Same **** different toilet. Nothing to see here

Comment

Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
            Same **** different toilet. Nothing to see here
            No, Same shyt same toilet.

Comment

Is Pac's sparring partner significantly better than Buboy? I'll watch the fight, but I'm not expecting a great performance. I expect Pac to win, but I would not be surprised if Matthysse KOs him.

Comment

There is a difference between age 35 and 39....Floyd still looked great at 35 against Cotto by the time he was 38 he was looking past it..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  doesnt mean it cant/wont never happen.

but pretty sure if he did get the ko, he's gonna get accused of being on peds anyways. damm if you do, damm if you dont.

I doubt he gets a KO here. By the time this fight happens Pacquiao is going to be only 5 months away from 40 years old. Matthysse's trainer Joel Diaz knows Pacquiao well in training against him for a couple of fights, may know his tendencies, etc....(Not comparing Bradley with Matthysse either, I know Bradley is better, this is more to Joel Diaz being a good trainer and knowing Pacquiao)

But just by the combination of wear and tear, inactivity, old age, slower reflexes and Joel Diaz being a good trainer and knowing Pacquiao somewhat, I doubt we get a KO from Pacquiao.

Pacquiao definitely can win the fight, I myself, I just don't see a KO.
                  Last edited by True That; 06-15-2018, 10:06 AM.

Comment

I doubt he gets a KO here. By the time this fight happens Pacquiao is going to be only 5 months away from 40 years old. Matthysse's trainer Joel Diaz knows Pacquiao well in training against him for a couple of fights, may know his tendencies, etc....

But just by the combination of wear and tear, inactivity, old age, slower reflexes and Joel Diaz being a good trainer and knowing Pacquiao somewhat, I doubt we get a KO from Pacquiao.

a ko is not impossible. postol stopped lucas, remember that. but like i said even if pac gets a ko this late in his career, he's just gonna get accused of being on peds.

if he doesnt get a ko, he gets accused of being washed up, etc. if he gets a ko, he gets accused of being on peds.

Comment

I doubt he gets a KO here. By the time this fight happens Pacquiao is going to be only 5 months away from 40 years old. Matthysse's trainer Joel Diaz knows Pacquiao well in training against him for a couple of fights, may know his tendencies, etc....(Not comparing Bradley with Matthysse either, I know Bradley is better, this is more to Joel Diaz being a good trainer and knowing Pacquiao)

lucas was stopped from a punch to the eye from postol. if pac can dish out the same damage he did to horn, i dont think lucas will continue on. lucas quit from a shot that wasnt even as bad as what horn got.

Comment

Working...
                      X