Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sparring Partner Feels Matthysse May Get Blasted Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sparring Partner Feels Matthysse May Get Blasted Out

Manny Pacquiao's sparring partner, undefeated George Kambosos, believes WBA "regular" welterweight champion Lucas Matthysse is the perfect opponent for the Filipino superstar. Pacquiao will challenge Matthysse for that title on July 14, at the Axiata Arena in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This fight would've been huge like 6 years ago.. now. meh. whoever wins feed him to Crawfish.

Comment

Pac has clowns as trainers in camp now.
      All they are are cheerleaders.
      Two of the local sparring partners are not even world contenders.
      And they are just fat lightweights .
      Kambosos is also a lightweight . And is not fast enough to avoid Pac's counters.

I expect this fight to be sloppy . Pac wins a close D b/c he's the promoter of the fight.
      He'll probably fight Horn after this one in Malaysia again.

Comment

is he supposed to say otherwise?...he's on the PACMAN's payroll

Comment

lucas should start to train hard because manny is going for the kill!

Comment

The truth will soon emerge. It's either Pacquiao vs Crawford, or Pacquiao vs the all-time greats.

Comment

That's a shocker!

Someone on Pacquiao's payroll predicting a KO victory. If they keep doing one of these days they'll be right.

Comment

True or not, I say this.

If Manny walks through Lucas...it debunks everyone's "Manny was shot" theory about why he LOST!...to Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn.

Comment

Pacman's blasting out days are over. Dude has mellowed with age, like we all do.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    True or not, I say this.

If Manny walks through Lucas...it debunks everyone's "Manny was shot" theory about why he LOST!...to Jeff 'The Hornet' Horn.
                    I don't think that's the theory of the majority of fans. I think most believe that despite the fact that pac has clearly slowed down, he deserved the win over horn.

Comment

Working...
                    X