Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Sparring Partner Feels Matthysse May Get Blasted Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
    is he supposed to say otherwise?...he's on the PACMAN's payroll
    Yeah, I'm thinking if Kambosos had said that Manny is old & should hang 'em up, there would have been problems.

Comment

Be serious. Pacquiao hasn't knocked anyone out in 9 years.

Comment

Kamboso is only a light weight. Matthysse is as big as Hatton who was tailor made for Pacquiao. Hatton did not run and got the it.

Comment

Pacquiao hasn't had a stoppage in almost 10 years. Even against complete punching bags like Rios and Margarito. His power at welter weight is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            Pacman's blasting out days are over. Dude has mellowed with age, like we all do.
            Yea he lost the eye of the tiger long ago. He still tries to do that eye thing but it’s not real.

I miss Pacman in his No Fear days.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Yea he lost the eye of the tiger long ago. He still tries to do that eye thing but it’s not real.

Pac the destroyer is not coming back. Mixing politics, acting and boxing are bad enough, adding religion on top of it is a disaster. Now you have “Pac, the merciful”

Comment

Both these dudes are so far along and have such questionable motivation these days that I can imagine both of them getting blasted out. Literally nothing about this fight would surprise me.

Comment

Yea, I miss the old Pacman, too. A lot of fans are still expecting the old killer instinct but it's gone. Now he's just a very good boxer that hits quite hard. The beast has chilled.

Comment

aka his mexicutioner days. wild pacman throwing 100+ per round.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                      Kamboso is only a light weight. Matthysse is as big as Hatton who was tailor made for Pacquiao. Hatton did not run and got the it.
                      That was 9 years ago.
                      Horn did not run either .

Comment

Working...
                      X