Nunes
    0.00%
    Brobob jumps in and knocks em both out
    0.00%

Cyborg by knockout, 100%

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Cyborg by knockout, 100%
      I certainly hope so and that it's beautifully brutal.

Comment

I give this to Cyborg. I saw Nunes losing to Valentina, and she was way too ****y after getting a split decision in a fight she lost...

Comment

I still think Cyborg gives Nunes the business, but if Amanda somehow pulls it out, she surpasses Rousey's legacy by beating the one Rousey ducked.

When Cyborg destroys Amanda, she'll have dominated the one that dominated Rousey.

Comment

cyrbog wins. i always said to beat cyborg, you need to have size over her. you need to be taller, longer, etc. and you have to box her early on. make her miss, etc. then step up the pace.

holly holm is the only women in mma right now that still has a good chance to beat cyborg if they ever fight again. nunez is too short to be able to do anything.

Comment

I hope Nunes wins, but Cyborg will wreck her bad.

Comment

Cyborg is going to devour Nunes. Bad idea for Nunes to call out Cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  I still think Cyborg gives Nunes the business, but if Amanda somehow pulls it out, she surpasses Rousey's legacy by beating the one Rousey ducked.

When Cyborg destroys Amanda, she'll have dominated the one that dominated Rousey.
                  Rousey is not relevant in GOAT discussions of WMMA.

It's Nunes and Cyborg who have the biggest claim to that title and this fight, when it finally happens, will decide who is the toughest broad fighter ever. Even better than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post

She definitely already did. Beating Rousey and Valentina who would of wrecked Rondo too. I view Ronda as like a Ken Shamrock who was good for her time but the sport evolved her. She didn’t beat one great well rounded fighter.

I hope Nunes lands a lucky shot like Bisping since Cyborg is leaving after this probably but a Cyborg likely wrecks her in one.

Comment

Working...
                    X