Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Bronze Bomber" Wilder vs prime "Easton Assassin" Holmes: who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Holmes undresses the entire top 20 current HW’s....he washes EVERY single one of them

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
      I think what Shavers did to Holmes below would have finished Wilder and all current Heavyweights:

came back and won the fight.
      Saw that one. Back in the day I think it was on reg. TV. Holmes looks like he was about to throw a rt uppercut. Too bad Shavers had terrible stamina.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Prime Holmes undresses the entire top 20 current HW’s....he washes EVERY single one of them
        Wilder would take Holmes to deep waters and drown him.

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          Wilder got whipped and Fury got denied one of the greatest comebacks of all time

In a way his comeback is complete, but I agree he deserved the decision. Shame on boxing.

Comment

All time great vs one of the poorest champions to have ever held the belt for more than a year, not exactly the hardest fight to pick a winner. Even the lucky punch wouldnt save the Windmill this time, Holmes got dropped by even far better boxers who were bigger punchers like Shavers and still got up and won. This fight would be like a race between Usain Bolt and Rosanne Barr in terms of competition.

Comment

Were talking about a heavyweight having the whiskers to get up from the punch of a puncher. Ali did it, HOlmes did it, Fury did it... Its part of boxing. Its a skill in a fighter's tool box.

So David Price? does not get up from that shot. Larry Holmes does.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                Were talking about a heavyweight having the whiskers to get up from the punch of a puncher. Ali did it, HOlmes did it, Fury did it... Its part of boxing. Its a skill in a fighter's tool box.

So David Price? does not get up from that shot. Larry Holmes does.
                I would love to see Holmes get up off the canvas and give Wilder a beating lol.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  I would love to see Holmes get up off the canvas and give Wilder a beating lol.
                  Holmes had some of the best lateral movement ever. I don't know if Wilder figures him out. At least at prime Holmes.

Comment

Originally posted by hogey View Post
                    All time great vs one of the poorest champions to have ever held the belt for more than a year, not exactly the hardest fight to pick a winner. Even the lucky punch wouldnt save the Windmill this time, Holmes got dropped by even far better boxers who were bigger punchers like Shavers and still got up and won. This fight would be like a race between Usain Bolt and Rosanne Barr in terms of competition.
                    A bit harsh.

But the division has had better / greater champions, no doubt. At least Wilder has heart lol.

Comment

The 40's comebacking Holmes would school Wilder and to think Wilder tried to try Holmes as a win for Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                      X