Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury vs. Joshua: Hearn Says Deal On The Verge of Being Put on Paper

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    Oh so espn, warren, Arum et al are on board with Edward’s little scheme? Lol I swear this guy is a classic case of undiagnosed narcissistic personality disorder lol
    Seeing as Fury is also saying that all terms for a fight with AJ have been agreed upon, the answer to your question is obviously yes.

Top Rank president Todd DuBoef, quoted from this article:

"There is a gravitation to bring the titles together, and that would be Joshua and Fury," said DuBoef. "Obviously we would have loved to do that before the end of this year, but for the pandemic.

"I don't think anybody is wavering from that objective. Both guys have great personalities, they can fight, and it is overdue. Let's get it done."
    Last edited by kafkod; 09-18-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BodyBagz View Post
      Fury going to fight twice this year ?
      Did you even read the article or just the headline??

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        So, once again, Hearn just dismissed Usyk!
        Of course! Usyk isn't ready for AJ. WTF are you talking about? Given Fury beats Wilder again (if that fight actually happens) and Joshua beats Pulev, every half sensible boxing fan wants to see AJ v Fury. No one wants to see Usyk vs Joshua! Let Usyk prove himself at heavyweight first. I am a fan of Usyk but he's done nothing to show he deserves a fight with one of the world title holders.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Eddie has said that if Usyk won't step aside, AJ will give up his WBO belt and fight Fury.
          Yes and if that happens the WBO is totally meaningless, like when Klitschko retired, vacating the WBC and Wilder won it from non-title holder Stiverne. Totally meaningless.

Comment

More Hearn misdirection drivel telling the fanboys what they want to hear.
            Yesterday it was reinstate the DW Pov winner in February.
            The week before that was fight Usyk after Pulev or vacate. Make up your mind already.
            & all of it is really just a stab at ol fish eye's.
            Pathetic.

Comment

This is not a good look for Tyson Fury. It appears like he is looking past Deontay Wilder which is not a good sign. He appears to be overconfident, distracted and is underestimating in taking "The Bronze Bomber" very lightly which could be a costly mistake. Have he witnessed what happened to Kawhi Leonard and the Los Angeles Clippers vs the Denver Nuggets?

Comment

Eddie Loves seeing his name in articles

Comment

Joshua should not look past Kubrat.

He is a dangerous opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    Situations change. AJ and Fury have agrees all terms for a 2 fight deal, contingent on them both winning their next fight, AJ vs Pulev and Fury vs Wilder. If AJ gets past Pulev, It would be stupid of him to risk blowing the kind of money he would make against Fury by fighting Usyk first.
                    I don't disagree with what you're saying about money etc. I'm just pointing out what both Joshua and his promoter - who also.promites Usyk - appear to be contradicting themselves. Nothing knew there either though.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                      Of course! Usyk isn't ready for AJ. WTF are you talking about? Given Fury beats Wilder again (if that fight actually happens) and Joshua beats Pulev, every half sensible boxing fan wants to see AJ v Fury. No one wants to see Usyk vs Joshua! Let Usyk prove himself at heavyweight first. I am a fan of Usyk but he's done nothing to show he deserves a fight with one of the world title holders.
                      I'm not commenting on whether Usyk us ready or not. I'm pointing out that Usyk own promoter appeared to just dismiss him from his plans despite Usyk stating he isn't stepping aside . .

Comment

Working...
                      X