Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stick a fork in him: Wilder is DONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His major problem will be fighting someone with a good jab that he doesn't have height/reach advantage over. Washington showed a surprisingly good jab and it made wilder tentative and reluctant to use his.

Comment

Man is stopping everyone he faces yet you slam him??? but suck off GGG amazing

Comment

I hear Wilder was ahead on one score card and the other 2 had it a draw at the time of the KO. WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          And he never even managed to become a "star" in the US lol

It's sad but at 31 he is done. He ocnnected with like 6 shots in that fight and the ref stepped in and triedt o stop the fight...then carried on and then stopped it. It was the worst piece of refereeing I've seen all night.

My point is, Wilder's stamina is done, he doens't let his hands go because he is scared of breaking them and he is too easy to catch.

Any top heavy beats him: Wlad, AJ and Haye. Throw in Fury once he's back and it's probably a toss up between Hughie/Parker/Wilder.

Heck, Ruiz would probably outbox him lol
          agree with most of that. i'd say he beats parker though and loses to hughie. Hughie can box, wilder cant. Simple as that.

Comment

Struggle thread. Wilder has plenty of stamina as he showed with stiverne and although u may have thought it dull, he got a ko in ho hum fashion as expected

Comment

Originally posted by larry x.. View Post
              Man is stopping everyone he faces yet you slam him??? but suck off GGG amazing
              First off, I dunno what you're into but I don't suck anyone off. If you mean metaphorically then you will find my topics of posting on here vary across many subjects and fighters. GGG makes up a tiny portion of that. You are wrong on both fronts.

And when comparing GGG to Wilder, if you do not realise the difference in the quality of opponents the two men have faced, then you are simply trolling.

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              agree with most of that. i'd say he beats parker though and loses to hughie. Hughie can box, wilder cant. Simple as that.
              I don't see it. Both Fury and Parker outdo Wilder in skill and speed. Probably in stamina too. Wilder hits harder but Parker in particular is no slouch himself.

I don't really rate any of them tbh but theyd beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                I hear Wilder was ahead on one score card and the other 2 had it a draw at the time of the KO. WTF?
                Yeah, the whole show was cooked to build certain fighters.

At the end of the fight, the only guy commentating even called Wilder and I quote, "The baddest man on the planet".

Comment

31 is not that old, I agree he will lose to higher comp

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                    31 is not that old, I agree he will lose to higher comp
                    Eventually yea probably get knocked out, the issue is that could be next fight or 5 fights down the road after beating a few quality guys.

That is the story of heavyweights though, Wilder is not a perfection fighter that is going to win all the time forever, anyone expecting that is looking for way too much.

Comment

Come on! he didn't let his right hand go because he was carrying him, when he did finally decide to land it he didn't wince. Gerald put up a good fight but he was fodder.

Comment

Working...
                      X