Stick a fork in him: Wilder is DONE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stick a fork in him: Wilder is DONE

And he never even managed to become a "star" in the US lol

It's sad but at 31 he is done. He ocnnected with like 6 shots in that fight and the ref stepped in and triedt o stop the fight...then carried on and then stopped it. It was the worst piece of refereeing I've seen all night.

My point is, Wilder's stamina is done, he doens't let his hands go because he is scared of breaking them and he is too easy to catch.

Any top heavy beats him: Wlad, AJ and Haye. Throw in Fury once he's back and it's probably a toss up between Hughie/Parker/Wilder.

Heck, Ruiz would probably outbox him lol

No fighter who hasnt lost yet could be done ,particularly with k.o power . I know behind the scenes the ref was probably vaguely instructed to stop the fight with the first possibility of awarding a Wilder win. I really hope i dont see Alabama fights anytime soon involving Dibella and co . for this reason . Gotta let the fighters fight when its a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      No fighter who hasnt lost yet could be done ,particularly with k.o power . I know behind the scenes the ref was probably vaguely instructed to stop the fight with the first possibility of awarding a Wilder win. I really hope i dont see Alabama fights anytime soon involving Dibella and co . for this reason . Gotta let the fighters fight when its a big deal.
      The hwole brazil fiasco was another example. Yeah he knocked him through the ropes but the ref ran in and waved the fight off, without even looking behind him. If he had done so, he would have seen Izu climbing his way back up.

Then the ref turns around, tells him to stay down andp ushes down on his chest lol

Jeez.

But in terms of Wilder, you can easily tell when a fighter is reaching his end. You could see it in Nazs mediocre performances even before Barrera and rumours of continued hand damage. At least Naz had made a legacy and earned huge amounts of money. Wilder hasnt done any of that.

Comment

Sorry dude, that's an absolutely idiotic way to look at it. He was coming off hand injuries and dealing with a bigger guy. It took awhile to adjust.

Saying that magically his stamina is gone has absolutely no basis in reality.

If anything, Wilder was better in this fight than most others. He didn't throw windmills whole fight, was responsible defensively. He still has no jab and poor form at times, but he fought well last night.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You said you know....then you said probably.

Which one is it?...it can't be both.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            And he never even managed to become a "star" in the US lol

It's sad but at 31 he is done. He ocnnected with like 6 shots in that fight and the ref stepped in and triedt o stop the fight...then carried on and then stopped it. It was the worst piece of refereeing I've seen all night.

My point is, Wilder's stamina is done, he doens't let his hands go because he is scared of breaking them and he is too easy to catch.

Any top heavy beats him: Wlad, AJ and Haye. Throw in Fury once he's back and it's probably a toss up between Hughie/Parker/Wilder.

Heck, Ruiz would probably outbox him lol
            As if you know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
              Sorry dude, that's an absolutely idiotic way to look at it. He was coming off hand injuries and dealing with a bigger guy. It took awhile to adjust.

Saying that magically his stamina is gone has absolutely no basis in reality.

If anything, Wilder was better in this fight than most others. He didn't throw windmills whole fight, was responsible defensively. He still has no jab and poor form at times, but he fought well last night.
              I didnt say his stamina is magically gone. He has never had good stamina but his work rate was worse than it was when he was getting out worked and out boxed by the much smaller Spilka. Last night, Wilder would be lucky to throw 3 punches a round.

That stoppage was plain bs too but Washington was hardly a live dog..still managed to win 3 rounds tho. Thats crazy, Wilder loses rounds to bums. He is a disgrace to the WBC belt imo.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                I didnt say his stamina is magically gone. He has never had good stamina but his work rate was worse than it was when he was getting out worked and out boxed by the much smaller Spilka. Last night, Wilder would be lucky to throw 3 punches a round.

That stoppage was plain bs too but Washington was hardly a live dog..still managed to win 3 rounds tho. Thats crazy, Wilder loses rounds to bums. He is a disgrace to the WBC belt imo.
                Wilder has you trolling hard.

Who has better stamina than Wilder.?

Name them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  Wilder has you trolling hard.

Who has better stamina than Wilder.?

Name them.
                  Me. Come at me bro I'm ****ing jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    You said you know....then you said probably.

Which one is it?...it can't be both.
                    I could do whatever i wish KIGALI (isnt that a CLOWN ) its boxing scene where ppl like you make outlandish statements daily , it can be BOTH and can be a source i got from the planet Neptune which i should claim it would line me up to the next idiot slot next to you !

Comment

Working...
                    X