No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte: "BONG squad has gone awol"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dillian Whyte: "BONG squad has gone awol"

Says on twitter wilder has vanished after being offered a record payday by hearn.

Expect stiverne 2 to be announced soon

Bong squad

Comment

Wilder don't wanna travel lol

he saw what happened last weekend. it would shake anybody's nerve. a dick shot TKO. you never know what you gonna get when you give up the home court.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        Says on twitter wilder has vanished after being offered a record payday by hearn.

Expect stiverne 2 to be announced soon
        Well the WBC ordered the rematch so what is he to do? I would like to see Whyte/Wilder. Whyte won that eliminator so he is very close to the top of the WBC. Helenius just won that WBC Silver belt so we could be seeing the WBC order a final eliminator between Whyte & Helenius.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Well the WBC ordered the rematch so what is he to do? I would like to see Whyte/Wilder. Whyte won that eliminator so he is very close to the top of the WBC. Helenius just won that WBC Silver belt so we could be seeing the WBC order a final eliminator between Whyte & Helenius.
          Whyte v helenius is a decent fight

Comment

We need a Wilder vs. Whyte on Gloves are Off.

Although Johnny might feud with Wilder himself after the Norbert Ekassi comment he made.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Whyte v helenius is a decent fight
              Nordic nightmare wins that one.
              Whyte beats no one in the top 15, unless he gets another gift from Eddie hearns paid off judges.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                We need a Wilder vs. Whyte on Gloves are Off.

Although Johnny might feud with Wilder himself after the Norbert Ekassi comment he made.

YOU DONKEY!

Comment

This fight would disapoint me to be honest, I mean what does Dillian Whyte do for Deontay? didn't Cheezora whoop him but Whyte got a gift? and I'm already anticipating the comments from Wilder's haters 'Oh look Wilder is fighting another bum or hes Joshuas leftovers'. No thank you, Dillian is a joke.

Comment

There are heavyweights out there I give a good chance to beat Wilder but Whyte isn't one of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X