Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Hart forced to step down as Oscars Host for gay joke made in 2010

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Kevin Hart forced to step down as Oscars Host for gay joke made in 2010

Kevin Hart stepped down from hosting the 2019 Oscars Thursday night

In a 2010 stand-up routine he said 'one of my biggest fears is my son growing up and being gay'

The comedian revealed the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts and Sciences had given him an ultimatum: apologize or they would seek a new host

The 39-year-old said he would 'pass on the apology' but hours later finally did apologize to the LGBTQ community as he stepped down from the hosting gig

Hopfully his unfunny career is over. What was he thinking bashing the **** like that?

Comment

Even the blacks aren't safe from the PC LGBT agenda. There's a new king on the throne of those who cannot be offended.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
        Even the blacks aren't safe from the PC LGBT agenda. There's a new king on the throne of those who cannot be offended.
        Hahahahaha! What an awesome post!

Comment

Well said.

Comment

****'em!!! Its the fear of every heterosexual male to find out that their blood line is going to end because their cuck of a child ends up being gay. I accept the things I can't change. For instance I can't keep a gay dude from popping ****s in his mouth or a lesbian wishing she had a dick but I damn sure have the choice not to watch it. The right to free speech shouldn't be hampered by the sensitivity or irrationality of the gay community. In the infamous words of Carlos Mencia "if you can take a dick, you can take a joke."

Comment

2010, the good old days.

Comment

You can't touch gays or Jews.

Comment

Praise the gays for getting rid of this boring manlet mini negro! This fker was unstoppable for too God damn long, I can't remember one time I ever laughed at this ****.

He is like the black version of Dane Cook, not funny at all but hollywood loved him, and once he's gone,people are going to wonder how the **** he got so big.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    You can't touch gays or Jews.
                    Actually you can attack Jews and be ok.

They aren't one of the favored/protected groups, for whatever reason.

Comment

Working...
                    X