Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Was Beating Granados Up, This Was an Easy One For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner landed the clean head shots Granados was outworking him inside like porter did with those shoe shine body shots,The fight was close Broner did enough to win

Comment

This was one of Broner's worst performances in my opinion. He did cleaner work than Granados but he was wild, sloppy, and lazy in equal measure. His style just doesn't make sense unless he's able t plant his feet. I think he is trying to develop better movement, but he's trying to land dumb flashy punches on the move rather than get the basics right. I used to think there was one big win in his future, but I don't anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Broner is the king of cherry pickers. Allakhverdiev , Theophane, Granados? I mean, who gives this guy ideas?
        Don't see how it's a cherrypick. Its obvious to me after that fight that Broner and Granados are evenly matched.

Comment

How do you run and throw 200 more punches than your opponent ?
          Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          If Granados was so successful why was he running so much?

Comment

Broner is nothing more than a C level fighter. He isn't special nor will he ever be an elite superstar boxer.

Comment

Lol this wasn't easy

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                He wanted no parts of the rematch.

Broner gave him holy hell...he even admitted it.
                Shut your gay ass up, f@ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  Broner is nothing more than a C level fighter. He isn't special nor will he ever be an elite superstar boxer.
                  But he is paid like he is a superstar.

Comment

It's always an easy work, if you get the W and don't get carried out of the ring on a stretcher

Comment

Working...
                    X