Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Was Beating Granados Up, This Was an Easy One For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

broner got punched so hard it messed up his brain...more than usual

Comment

Actually, how about just being a better boxer...

Comment

LOL. Right.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          When he let his hands go he was doing damage. I wish Broner was a more offensive minded fighter.
          We've seen time and again he doesn't have the stamina or skill to do that successfully. He can't sustain his offense because he needs his opponent to be motionless in front of him or he can't figure them out. When he does let his hands go, he quickly tires and needs a break.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
            Not really

Maidana wanted no parts of a rematch.
            What?? Maidana went on and fought Floyd twice and retired. Why waste his time humiliating and dry- humping An again.

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              What?? Maidana went on and fought Floyd twice and retired. Why waste his time humiliating and dry- humping An again.
              He wanted no parts of the rematch.

Broner gave him holy hell...he even admitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                What fight was ya'll watching? Broner was clearly landing the cleaner, harder shots. Nobody in the arena though Broner lost. Including the guy from Granados team I was sitting next to. I was surprised when I heard it was a split decison.
                broner got that ass beat. lol at home town crowd didnt think he lost. lol at one anedoctal ****** from grados team thought he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                  He wanted no parts of the rematch.

Broner gave him holy hell...he even admitted it.
                  Did U watch the post fight interviews in the ring??? Maidana said no such thing. And Broner was so humiliated he immediately ran for the locker RM to cry...while being pelted by cups if beer - was so classic!!

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    He will land a bigger fight, lose and we might not see him again in ring. That's my guess.
                    I concur. If he lands the Pacquiao fight, he won't last more than eight rounds. Curious how AB is starting to behave like a serious fighter now that his descent to the has-been status has begun.

Comment

Holy Hell?? Lol... Do U even speak Spanish??? Broner didn't even floor Maidana once...been down numerous times against Ortiz and Khan

Comment

Working...
                      X