No announcement yet.

Lose weight routine!! Help!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    omg. u want the xact # of calories. look man ur 224 lbs. rite?

-- f u only eat 2200 calories/day u will lose weight, albeit slowly.

-- f u eat 1500 calories/day u will lose weight fast-- sorry u WILL have headaches, u WILL b grouchy, u WILL yell at ur wife n kick ur dog over the littlest thing. sorry, that's the way it is.

f u can't deal w/ a "headache" i guess u'll have 2 eat more n 2 lose weight more slowly then.

me personally? when i cut weight i cut weight. i don't have time 2 b messin round losing weight slow n steady. i go hard 4 8 weeks during which i am a miserable person. like rite now. notice how rude i am? its cuz im cutn weight n i ache frm working out n im angry and pissed off its called sacrifice tho.
    Thanks dude, I just needed some guideline, if you tell me that the headaches are normal when we do this kind of diets, I can handle it, I just want to make sure it is normal and I am not doing something wrong.
    I really appreciate your help, some times we need a slap or 2 on the face to stop *****ing about workouts and stop trying and have it done.

Comment

I am now 222 lb, I am back now in a regular diet, I am eating a lot of green, and working my ass off at the gym and the weight room. Instead of running now I am doing spinning because of my knees, I thought that spinning was only for girls or lazy people, but let me tell you something I sweat 2 time more in a 45 minutes spinning class then 1 hour and 30 minutes running, I am not saying that it is better but at this moment it works great for me. My respect to the people that do spinning

Comment

ur doing good keep @ it.

Comment

Thanks dude, when you see the results, it keeps you the motivation to the roof and make you work harder every time. In 2 - 3 weeks I am going to start using BSN products, NO XPLODE, CELLMASS and NITRIX, I already check the calories and I can take them and wont affect my diet, NO XPLODE for more energy and focus, CELLMASS for recovery and NITRIX for power.

Comment

I am getting stuck on 222 lb, any recommendation, suggestions, I need to be in 205 lb so I can really start working out, I have been 2 weeks already 222lb

Comment

All the best things are include in this routine for the weight loss, but there
              is need to increase workout time, it will more effected in calories burn.

Comment

Working...
              X