No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I've Done What I Had To Do Against Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    Golovkin has already beaten Canelo twice in the eyes of the public. Canelo won't fight him again. He got the gift from the judges he wanted. Instead he wants to jump weight classes cherry picking faded champions.
    Also in the eyes of the public Canelo is a drug cheat. So it doesn't matter. This is the REAL reason why Canelo won't fight GGG again.

Comment

• I hope GGG scores a vicious KO over Canelo like Marquez did Pac-Man. I wouldn't compare Pacquiao to Canelo, but Canelo needs to get humbled. The audacity to say he won both times. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Elastic Recoil View Post
        Golovkin is a small middlweight hence his inability to go up in weights to take on those at 168 and 175
        BWaHaahaHA!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          Absolutely fckin retarded post

We can't even get GGG to go up ONE fckin division and you find a way to hate Canelo when he's going up TWO?!

Fck outta here retard

Not an intelligent reaction, I mean response. So Kovalev is the best light heavyweight and is the same Krusher as 4 years ago and GGG is in his prime and was beaten from pillar to post?? There's no hate here, Canelo is top 5 and $$$ king of boxing. You're just a frustrated angry person who vents on boxing websites. That's unfortunate

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
            Not an intelligent reaction, I mean response. So Kovalev is the best light heavyweight and is the same Krusher as 4 years ago and GGG is in his prime and was beaten from pillar to post?? There's no hate here, Canelo is top 5 and $$$ king of boxing. You're just a frustrated angry person who vents on boxing websites. That's unfortunate
            You sound like a fckin dork

You're intelligent dork?

Fck outta here you ken doll

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              Didn't he fight him twice already though? What exactly is he afraid of if he hasn't been hurt by Golovkin in either fight and he can just pay judges to ensure the win? Your logic isn't adding up.
              He sat at 155 saying he had to grow into the weight, now jumps 2 weights to fight Sergy , excuse! Doesn't like ggg,, excuse! GGG doesn't dare to be great so I'm moving on, excuse! I've done what I need to do with GGG, excuse, they keep dribbling out of his mouth, Gig definitely won the 1st, a close 2nd fight, the only people not wanting a 3rd is the Canelo nuthuggers and Canelo himself, even fishnets knows it has to happen, by the way, if you think Canelo wasn't hurt you're delusional

Comment

• Originally posted by Burt Henning View Post
                I respectfully disagree...I think those fights were/will be a huge career defining moment for him...just my opinion though
                Why and how would they define him. The guy has a HOF resume without GGG on his resume. He has wins at 154 (multiple quality wins), 160, and 168.

Besides that...if GGG is as good or great as people make him out to be, how does losing to him tarnish anyone's legacy. That's why I say it's a stretch. Why is anyone afraid to lose to this supposed ATG?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                  He sat at 155 saying he had to grow into the weight, now jumps 2 weights to fight Sergy , excuse! Doesn't like ggg,, excuse! GGG doesn't dare to be great so I'm moving on, excuse! I've done what I need to do with GGG, excuse, they keep dribbling out of his mouth, Gig definitely won the 1st, a close 2nd fight, the only people not wanting a 3rd is the Canelo nuthuggers and Canelo himself, even fishnets knows it has to happen, by the way, if you think Canelo wasn't hurt you're delusional
                  None of what you said negates the FACT that they fought twice already. Think about how silly it sounds to say a guy who is scared of a guy he fought twice already and in the 2nd fight stood toe to toe and delivered heavy punches. What is he scared of?

Comment

• Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
                    You sound like a fckin dork

You're intelligent dork?

Fck outta here you ken doll
                    Ken doll? Why are Ken dolls on your mind? What the hec are you into? Or what's into you? This is a boxing site not something for NAMBLA. Go put your Ken doll right back where you like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                      Ken doll? Why are Ken dolls on your mind? What the hec are you into? Or what's into you? This is a boxing site not something for NAMBLA. Go put your Ken doll right back where you like it.
                      More corny shit you dork

Comment

Working...
                      X