No announcement yet.

Wilder is a ko waiting to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
    I call it both ways, i give the good with the bad, i bump threads to prove this..so explain why i have that label
    You spent years degrading AJ and elevating Wilder...2015 was pre-Floyd's end. You then had to jump on a black boxer and Ward had gone too, so you chose Wilder. Get out of here with your lies and hypocricy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Larry, I get you are trying to take the high road but come on. You are a Floyd fan. Therefore you like, Haymon, Ward, Tank, Wilder, Roy, Charlo, etc etc according to some. You don't like Loma, GGG, Usyk, Kov etc etc according to the same posters.

It doesn't matter what you post about the fighters.
      lol.............

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        You spent years degrading AJ and elevating Wilder...2015 was pre-Floyd's end. You then had to jump on a black boxer and Ward had gone too, so you chose Wilder. Get out of here with your lies and hypocricy.
        I have said several times neither are vert good, but Joshua had the better skill set, but he lacks heart

Comment

I have said several times neither are vert good, but Joshua had the better skill set, but he lacks heart
          Ok, bump a thread or post from 2020 or 2019 where you say Wilder is not that good.

Comment

Just think, this thread was made in 2015, the year Wilder got the WBC belt, and in all that time since Wilder has faced a grand total of two top HWs, one of them considered pillow fisted.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Larry, I get you are trying to take the high road but come on. You are a Floyd fan. Therefore you like, Haymon, Ward, Tank, Wilder, Roy, Charlo, etc etc according to some. You don't like Loma, GGG, Usyk, Kov etc etc according to the same posters.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Ok, bump a thread or post from 2020 or 2019 where you say Wilder is not that good.
              What's he supposed to do, reaffirm he doesn't believe in Wilder every 3 months or 3000 miles like an oil inspection? lol foh
              Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 02-25-2020, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Look bro, I'm still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Only thing he has learned that Mark Breland has taught him is the Jab. But he LACKS all the things you lean in Amateurs. He has ZERO Boxing Fundamentals. He shouldn't be backing up like does, that movement had him tired by the 4th Round. He did better fighting inside, also he took less punishment working on the inside instead of trying to work from the outside.

He is going to have to surprise me vs these other Top Heavyweights because I don't see him doing well vs those other fighters unless he can Knock Them Out. His Power is the Real Deal, if he lands clean on anybody he can knock them out. His Problem is he doesn't know how to setup his Power and it really starts to become Predictable so a good counter puncher would tear him apart. I think Kassi would give Wilder SERIOUS PROBLEMS but likely would get ROBBED yet again.

Best of luck to him, I don't HATE HIM like some people, I prefer Skilled Boxers>Wild Brawlers but I will give Wilder Credit, his fights are always entertaining

Damn can't believe this was back in 2015, again I don't hate Wilder like some on this forum I wanted to be wrong but the Flaws I seen back in 2015...I STILL SEE! Once again the only thing that Wilder has learned from Breland is the Jab

Wilder, AJ, Fury Fans...humble yourselves now because they're all going to lose and it will be Multiple Times because you guys have completely overrated them and have given them expectations they can't possibly live up to

Comment

Yet u jumped on the bandwagon after he beat ortiz....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

He literally doesn't like any of those fighters though lol

Comment

Working...
                      X