No announcement yet.

How about them BEARS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by b morph View Post
    Well I’m reading now that apparently someone on the special teams for the Eagles got a finger on it, so it’s actually considered a blocked kick, so it isn’t really Parker’s fault. It’s just easy to blame him.
    Then you can blame the defensive line for letting the guy through that blocked the kick. Yeah, how about them Bears indeed? In the playoffs, it usually comes down to close games like that and one play.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Then you can blame the defensive line for letting the guy through that blocked the kick. Yeah, how about them Bears indeed? In the playoffs, it usually comes down to close games like that and one play.
      Bears lose every close game. Nothing comes easy to the Bears.

Comment

What?

Trubisky did just fine. He made a couple of questionable throws and got away with it, but that’ll happen to even the best QBs. He made quite a few really impressive passes for a 2nd year QB.

Coaching seemed fine. I can’t recall any play calls where I was really upset. If anything, maybe not trying to go with deeper passes often enough.

I’ll give you the defense. They didn’t play up to expectations. They let the eagles get too many big plays. Defensive penalties on one drive actually resulted in an Eagles TD.

Overall, the team is in a really good place.
        Wtf? Listen. Bears sucked. No surprise. I heard the brass is trying to get the team moved to CFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Wtf? Listen. Bears sucked. No surprise. I heard the brass is trying to get the team moved to CFL.
          Bro, they went 12-4 after finishing in last place for the last 4 years. How often does that happen?

No one picked them to go to the playoffs this year. No one. But they did.

Not only that, but this year they never got shutout. They were competitive every time they lost. Not a whole lot of teams can say that. The Packers couldn’t say that this year.

Comment

What?

Trubisky did just fine. He made a couple of questionable throws and got away with it, but that’ll happen to even the best QBs. He made quite a few really impressive passes for a 2nd year QB.

Coaching seemed fine. I can’t recall any play calls where I was really upset. If anything, maybe not trying to go with deeper passes often enough.

I’ll give you the defense. They didn’t play up to expectations. They let the eagles get too many big plays. Defensive penalties on one drive actually resulted in an Eagles TD.

Overall, the team is in a really good place.
            Trubisky had a pretty good game all in all. He was certainly a lot better than Jackson or Watson in this wildcard round and that was with a lot more people questioning him as a quarterback capable of succeeding in the playoffs than those 2.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
              Green K bro!

Yes everyone scapegoating the kicker but then why didn't they score some more touch downs?

I hate how in the NFL everyones playing it safe and going for field goals and they are scared of turn overs, fumbles and interceptions dude its football go HARD GO BIG SCORE TOUCHDOWNS not field goals!
              You know your football! The kicker basically scored most of the points! Then he gets blamed for a tipped field goal kick! He made 3 already!

Where was the offense? Trubisky for some reason was giving me Rex Grossman vibes, now he wasn't as bad as Rex Grossman, but the offense looked inept at a lot of times!

Comment

Big Dick Nick did it again

Comment

Working...
                X